Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

Nothing left To Hide

Today was the second day Lisa was here. She was happy as can be, and every time she did something loving towards Alex he'd look at me with an apologetic look. I realized I needed to tell her soon. This really wasn't fair. Now, would be the perfect time.

"Hey Lisa, can I talk to you?" I asked. We were all watching a movie but Alex and Rian were out with Matt talking about some fundraiser.

"Sure!" She answered, smiling.

We walked to my room and went on my balcony, perfect place, right?

"Okay, Lisa. I'm going to give it to you straight."

"Let me guess, you're not Alex's cousin." she smiled sadly.

"Nope." I began popping the 'P'. " But, I can tell you right now that I never would've gone out with him if I knew that you two were a thing. I barely knew about anyone in the band except jack, and hell I barely knew anything about him."

"it's okay. I guess I just wish he'd stop. If he doesn't like me, fine. But pulling me along, well, it hurts."

"I know, and I'm sorry. I feel awful."

"Don't." She smiled.

"Please don't take this too personally, but why are you still with him?"

"Well, I guess I keep wishing he'd change or maybe it's that he says he loves me. I know it's an empty phrase coming out of his mouth, but I fall for it every time."

"I know what you mean. I mean, not Alex. I used to have a boyfriend Derek though. He was like an Alex. Perfect, caring, loving, but he cheated on me." I frowned. "I couldnt bring myself to break up with him. Then one day he dumped me, and I cried for days."

"Im sorry." she gave me a hug. "I just don't know. I mean, this is probably the worst of them all. He's cheating on me right in front of me. At least you're not a whore who is sleeping with him, right?" she gave me an uneasy look.

"Oh, oh my god no. I wouldn't go into that so early, especially now since he has a girlfriend."

"Well, what am I going to do?"

"You could help me get back at him?" I asked, with an evil smile.

"Absolutely. By the way, you have some of the coolest clothes ever."

"Really? Thanks." I smiled. I could see Lisa and I as friends.

We walked downstairs and Alex wasn't back yet. Thank god. If he were to see us, he'd know something was up. Rian, though, was back.

"Hey, how was the meeting?" I asked.

"Shitty. We have to attend this stupid fundraiser tomorrow."

"For what?"

"Not even sure. All I heard was formal." he said making a gross face, causing me to laugh. "We all need dates, so why don't you guys go with us?" he asked.

"Sure. Lisa and Alex, You and Cass, Jack and Lanie, and I get Zack!" I yelled and ran into Zack's lap jokingly.

"Works for us." Rian says.

While I was still in Zack's laugh Alex walked in and looked at me with a confused/jealous look. Puhlease, i don't jump from one band guy to the other.

"Hey dude, the girls said they'd go with us." Rian said.

"Okay, who's my date?"

"Lisa, dumbass."

Red crept on to Alex's face. "Oh, and what about Zack?"

He thought he was smart. You just want to know who I'm going with, I think to myself.

"Carter."

"You've got the sexiest date, I hope you know that." Zack says and winks. I think he knows what we're doing to Alex.

"Oh, I know." I'm careful not to look at Alex, because then this would be ruined.

"Okay. Well who wants to go for ice cream?!" Alex yells.

"Me!" I shout before I realize no one else speaks.

"Erm, alright. Well it's just us two."

"Kay." He feels the awkwardness in the air., but I make it seem like nothings going on.

We get into his car and he turns to me as he starts to drive. "You're not mad that I cant take you to the fundraiser, are you?"

"No, I asked Zack before I thought of taking you anyways." I said.

"Oh." He turned towards the road. "Are things awkward between us?"

"No, why?"

"They feel like they are."

"Okay, well Alex. It's a little weird."

"Oh, well I mean, I like you more than Lisa, as bad as that sounds."

"Then pick me over her!" I fake whine. I doubt he tells the difference.

"Okay, I'll figure it out soon, until then will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." I lean over and kiss him on the mouth. That's one thing I will miss.

[The Next Day...]

"What are we even doing at the thing?" Jack asks.

"Well they found out we were in town and asked us to be the entertainment." Zack responds.

"That's stupid. Get fucking Mozart."

"Jack, he's dead." I respond.

"Whatever. I hate suitcoats."

"Me too." Alex says and he adjusts his tie. He looked adorable tonight but Lisa looked even better.

"Hey Jack, can you help me?" I call.

"Sure." Alex looks over with a confused face, as in 'why didn't you ask me?'

"You know what to do tonight, right?" I whisper as he ties the bow on my dress.

"Yeah. Yeah." he smiled and I return his smile. Tonight will be better than Christmas, well for me at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, the fundraiser is the next chapter, and there will be Jack<3

Also, theyre dresses are on next chapter's authors note. I will try to update tonight.

Carter, Lanie, and Lisa: Click Me!

Hope you like it!!!<3

Comment/Subscribe<3

Titled Creds: Nothing left To Hide by Hot Chelle Rae