Status: Active.

You're So Infamous for Leaving Me a Mess

Trade Mistakes

Tonight was the night. The night of the fundraiser. The night of my revenge.

"Oh my gosh, I love your dress!" Lisa said, examining my outfit. It was neon blue with a black lace around the waist. It was different, I liked it.

"Thanks, you look, well gorgeous as ever!" I replied. She was wearing a creamy pink dress and it was just to die for. I felt a pang of jealousy. She was so beautiful, I couldn't even compete with her if I wanted to.

"Thank you!" She said, beaming.

When Lanie walked into the room we gave her the same praise. We all looked amazing, but deep inside I felt awkward. Here these girls were dressed in light beautiful dresses and looked quite formal, while I, on the other hand, looked as if I was trying to make a statement.

The guys soon walked into my living room, and they all cleaned up very nicely, especially the one and only, Alex.

When they saw us their eyes went wide.

"You guys look..amazing." Jack said, sounding completely serious.

"Thanks, you look handsome too, mister." Lanie said and they hugged.

"You look beautiful." my date, Zack said to me.

I briefly kissed him on the cheek hoping Alex would notice but didn't look over at him to find out. The look on Lisa's face said it all.

"You look great." Alex said to Lisa. It was very brief though, jackass. Lisa looked a little upset, but I gave her a reassuring look.

"Rian, where's Cassadee?" Jack asks.

"She's meeting us there."

We nodded and left for the fundraiser.

The guys went on to play for about an hour, so we hung around and aquatinted ourselves with other people. Since this was a fundraiser they had to mellow it down a little. They played some of their own slow songs, along with other bands. Cassadee joined them for 'Candles' by hey Monday. I looked at Lisa and she looked nervous as all get out.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I don't know.. I mean, I am doing this. This is going to happen, but I feel guilty. Alex loves me."

I felt bad kinda bad at what I was about to say.

"Look, Lisa, he doesn't love you. Yesterday, he asked me to be his girlfriend. He said he liked me more. He's an ass and he doesn't deserve you."

"What'd you say?"

"Well, I said yeah, but other for tonight to work out."

Before I knew it they're set was coming to an end and Jack began to speak into the microphone.

"Hello everyone, I am Jack Barakat from the band All Time Low. Thank you for letting us play tonight but we have one small announcement."

"And What's that?" Alex had asked, completely confused.

"Well, for starters, I would like two lovely ladies to join us on stage. Lisa and Carter get on up here."

That was our cue. We walked up acting like we had no clue what was going on. Alex gave Jack a look that said, 'What the fuck, are you a moron?'

"Now Alex, I would like you to introduce these girls."

"Erm, okay. This is Lisa and this is Carter." he said as he pointed to each of us.

"No silly. Who are they? Your sister? Your girlfriend?"

"Oh, uhm. Lisa is my girlfriend, and Carter's my cousin.

"She seems like more than a cousin, Alex."

"No she is just a cousin." Alex responded and sent Jack a death glare.

"Well, why don't we let these lovely ladies speak?"

"Hi everyone, I'm Lisa and yes I am Alex's girlfriend." She smiled and handed the phone to me.

"Hi, as they said, I'm Carter and I am also Alex's girlfriend."

A wave of gasps surrouded the audience and the look on Alex's face? Priceless.

"Oh, really?" Jack asked taking the microphone back from us. "Now Alex, what do you have to say?"

"Well, I'm going to be honest. They're both in a relationship with me. I know it's wrong, which I why I'm about to say this. Lisa, you are an incredible person, and I do love you. Only, we've grown apart and I've hurt you too much. So I can't do this to you anymore, I like Carter now. I'm sorry."

Wow. Some. Fucking. Apology.

The thing Lisa did next made me completely and utterly proud of her. She slapped Alex Gaskarth across the face.

"You asshole, go rot in hell." A couple people in the audience whistled and I was proud of her. Before she went offstage she gave me a hug and I whispered 'Good Job' in her ear.

"I'm so sorry, Carter. I think I'm in love with you though, and if you leave me, fine, but you have to know how I feel." He pulled me in and kissed me before I knew what was going on and I let him finish.
"So whaddya say?" he asked.

"Your such a manwhore." I walk offstage and Lisa is there to congratulate me too. I found an offstage mic and began to speak into it and I rounded the front of the stage facing Alex.

"Looks like Alex has figured out going about two girls isn't a good thing. He's busted now. Hoe do you feel Alex? Are you happy? You fucking broke Lisa's heart." I was beginning to let it all out. "You don't deserve to have a relationship and I hope every other girl sees right through you. Your friends are ashamed of you. And don't you think for even a second I would ever be your girlfriend. Your a sick bastard. I hope you learn your lesson." I put the mic down and walk out. Soon enough I hear someone trying to stop me. Alex.

"Carter, hold up." he said. His eyes were red and looked like he was about to cry. Good.

"What?" I ask bitterly.

"Why?"

"Because you deserved it."

"But was anything real with you?" he asked with sincerity in his voice.

"Well, in the beginning yeah, but you don't play games with people, Alex. People end up hurt every time."

"I wasnt playing games with you though. I meant it all."

"I'm sorry, but I don't think you did."

"Please, Carter." he said, and his voice cracked.

"No, never again will I ever give you a chance."

I walked past him and stole a glance at his face one more time. He was hurt. He didnt really like me, did he?

No. If he did he wouldn't put you through this.

"I'm sorry, but I do love you."

I stopped, but didn't turn around. He wasn't getting the satisfaction. I knew he meant it though. He was publicly embarrassed and he says he loved me. I don't care. He's going to hurt. He deserved this. I kept walking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lisa, Carter, and Lanie Click me!

Okay. This is the final chapter when they were this age. This was all a memory. You will see what I mean next chapter. I tried to keep it all past tense but i know there's some things in there that aren't, and that's okay.

Also, see Jack was in here, but it wasn't a huge part, sorry bout that :-).

I also have 6 comments, and 14 subscribers. Two different people commented. Two Now, I honestly don't do this, but I'm serious. Unless people start to comment, I'm done. I want ideas! Opinions! Thoughts! I'm not saying '5 comments or no update' like I said, im nt that person, but unless people start showing interest im going to take it down. Sorry, but I feel like a bitch saying this, but still. I'll still update reguraly unless I get tied up with something.

Title Creds: Trade Mistakes by Panic! At the Disco

Comment/Subscribe<3