Status: I'm Re-Writing This! So..yupp.

Steven's Untitled Daughter's Life

Chapter Three

“So then there we were, Shannon was on his back in his boxers on the middle of the stage. The girls were going wild but man, not a sight for the weary,” Jared laughed out, holding his stomach.

“That’s not even right man,” Adam gasped patting Jared on the back.

Sitting in a run down café may not sound appealing to anyone, but as long as I have these guys and their stories I’m doing pretty freaking good. The boys calmed down after a bit and the waitress brought us the check. After Jared, Adam, and my father ducked it out on who was going to pay and Bert laughing as he handed the lady his card giving me a high five, we got up to leave.

“So what day you heading out to meet up with us on tour Steven,” Adam asked as we walked out of the café.

“Oh um Monday December 21st.”

“Your staying the whole week,” Jared questioned looking at him sideways. I perked up wanting to hear this conversation.

“Um yea, had no choice.” My father started pulling at the hairs on the back of his neck.

“Wait, Dad, that’s Christmas! You’re leaving me alone on Christmas,” I gaped backing away from him. He just looked down ashamed, having nothing to say to make this situation better.

“I can’t believe you! You said this year would be different! Why can you never tell them you can’t go? You always just say yes, don’t even think about me. Do you even care about me Steven?” I just ran, ignoring the calls, ignoring the looks, ignoring the pain in my chest from the heartbreak Another Christmas spent alone, in that stupid lonely apartment.

I ran until I couldn’t run anymore. I found myself in the middle of a park I had never been to before. I sighed, shaking my head knowing I had gotten myself into a mess. I found a bench and sat down resting my tired body. I would find my way home when my head cleared up enough.

I was just so sick of being left alone. If it wasn’t a tour it was something else, and it always feels like I don’t matter at all. He’s just feeling less and less like a father and more and more like a roommate. That’s just not something I can find acceptable. ‘m his daughter, and he barley knows me anymore.

“Are you alright?” I turned looking for the voice and found no one.

Odd..

As I turned back around I was meet face to face with a handsome man. He had bright green eyes and dark brown hair with milky patches. He looked a little older than me, but if any not much. He was tall and lean, but muscular. Even though he was cute, I was not about to trust some guy I didn’t know in a place I had never been before.

“Um, yea I’m fine. You can go along, don’t worry,” I murmured looking at anything but him. He was intimidating to say the least.

“Well then, what’s a pretty girl like you doing around this part of the woods,” He questioned stroking my cheek. I moved my head and stood up, not wanting to spend another minute around him.

“Um, nothing I was just heading home.”

“Well, let me walk you. You never know what could happened to a pretty girl like you around here,” He smiled throwing his arm around my shoulder.

“Um, thanks, but no thanks,” I said pushing his arm of and walking away.

“You really shouldn’t have said that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe?
Oh I wrote a Bam Margera One Shot if anyone is intrested.

Mrs.IeroWay - Hope I don't dissapoint. :)
rivals are insane - thank you. :)