Status: updates at least every friday!

Keep Your Heart Wide Open.

love and back.

Gianna sat cross legged on the crisp, green grass, watching as the boys in front of her tackled each other in a game of football. Her gaze was set on her hands as she took special care to file her nails, making sure that they were the perfect length. She bit her lip and lightly tapped her foot to the sound of the song that was stuck in her head. Soon enough, one of the boys had sat down next to her on the grass, peering over her shoulder as she continued to primp her nails.

Every second he moved a little bit closer until his head was practically resting right on top of her shoulder. She tilted her head slightly to the right and bit her lip as the brown haired boy continued to rest on her shoulder. Gianna lifted her head back up and placed the nail file on the concrete behind her, causing the boy to lift up his head. She looked over at him with her eyebrows raised.

She sighed and took a deep breath. Gianna knew that this was not normal behavior. He obviously wanted something. She jokingly rolled her eyes and looked into his deep brown eyes, asking him to spit out whatever it was he wanted from her. "Alright, Pat. What do you want from me?" She asked, as she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Pat looked away and nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know what you're talking about Gi...," he trailed off. Gianna laughed and shook her head, clearly not buying a second of his act. "Please. I know you better than that. You obviously came over here to ask me something." The boy smiled and batted his eyelashes at her, while sticking out his lip much like a small child would do. "Well...the guys and I wanted to know if you would want to handle our merch for our next tour..." He continued to stare at her and Gianna took a deep breath before looking back at the boy. "Do I really have a choice?" The boys eyes became large and he stood up, jumping up and down in excitement. "Does that mean you'll do it?" His voice dripped of more excitement than a five year old on Christmas morning.

By this time the other boys had walked over to them and were all smiling. "So what do you think Gi? Want to venture across the country with us?" She laughed. "Oh, I see how it is. You make Pat ask me, because you know I won't be able to resist his puppy dog eyes. Real nice." They laughed and nodded. "Yeah, that sounds about right." Gianna stood up off the grass, wiping some dirt off of her pants before turning to the group in front of her. "Alright. I'll do it. But I'm not sharing a bunk. End of story."

And with that, Gianna turned on her heel and headed inside to begin packing. She heard the guys mumble something as she walked inside, but couldn't make it out. As she gazed into her closet, she figured she would have a few weeks or so to gather all of her things together. While she began to rip clothes out of her closet, Pat came into her room and collapsed on her bed, taking a magazine off of her nightstand and flipping through it. Gianna moved through the hangers in her closet, deciding what to bring and what not to bring. She looked towards Pat and bit her lip. "So when does tour start?" Pat moved the magazine higher up so she could no longer see his face and Gianna closed her eyes, knowing this could not be a good thing. "Hello? Earth to Pat." She moved to the bed, ripping the magazine from his grip. He stared up at her and smiled, letting out a nervous laugh before mumbling something. "Come again? I couldn't hear you." He sighed and stood off the bed, walking towards the door. "Tour starts tomorrow..." Gianna lightly smacked her forehead and grabbed a pillow off of her bed before throwing it in Pat's direction.

"You would wait until the night before a three month tour to ask me to be your merch girl!" But Pat had disappeared down the hallway out of her sight before she could catch him. "Patrick Kirch! You are so dead when I find you!" Gianna walked back into her room and began picking out more clothes to pack. It wasn't long before John stumbled into her room, placing himself exactly where Pat had been only minutes before. She threw various articles of clothing into her suitcase and glared at John. "This tour better be worth it, O'Callaghan." John snickered to himself and looked at Gianna. "Trust me, you'll have a great time." Gianna continued to pack her bag with random necessities, making sure she had everything she needed. "And what's that supposed to mean?" John once again laughed to himself before answering her. "Nothing really. We're touring with some friends this time. I've told them about you." Gianna smiled at the thought of finally making some new friends. Not that she didn't love the boys of The Maine. They were her best friends. But new friendships were always fun. "Told them about me did you? Only good things, I hope." He playfully rolled his eyes before tossing a pillow at her. "Don't worry. You'll like them. Love them even." Little did John know, how true his statement would play out to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been wanting to write a Joel Kanitz story for a while because I kind of have a crush.
I'm not sure if this will have a lot of readers, but I'm crossing my fingers.

<3