Status: updates at least every friday!

Keep Your Heart Wide Open.

time we'll hope can change.

Gianna woke up early the next morning, ready to leave. She threw some clean clothes on and brushed her teeth, trying not to think about anything in particular. She packed up the last of her things and moved past the guys that were sleeping to get to the front of the bus. She saw that John was already up, and was sitting at the table reading a magazine.

John looked up as he heard Gianna enter the room. He turned the page down to pick up on it later and bit his lip. “Are you sure about this?” Gianna took a deep breath and nodded. “Yes.” John nodded and got up, grabbing her bag. “I asked a friend to borrow his car. So we’re all ready to go.”

Gianna followed John down the steps of the bus and took one last look. “Tell the guys I said goodbye and I’ll see them soon.” John silently nodded and led Gianna to the car that was parked nearby. She slid into the passenger’s seat and fastened her seat-belt, resting her head back.

John pulled away from the curb and headed for the airport. After a few minutes of complete silence, John turned on the music, a CD already inside the player. With her eyes closed it seemed to Gianna that the music was blaring, and it was unfortunately the one voice she couldn’t bear to hear at the moment.

She opened her eyes and John had already caught on as he reached to change the song. “Sorry.” She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders. “It’s alright.” She tried to find a way to change the subject. “So, when’s Taylor coming?”

John immediately cracked a smile, which made Gianna happy. She was glad that John had found someone that he liked so much. “She’s coming tomorrow.” Gianna nodded. “Are you excited?” She could see the blush on his cheeks as he tried to cover it by coughing. “I guess. I mean, yeah. Well. Yeah.” Gianna couldn’t help but laugh at John’s embarrassment. She smiled at John and giggled. “I’ll take that as a yes. Just don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!” By this point, John’s cheeks were as red as can be and Gianna was rolling in the passenger’s seat.

Somewhere between the chatting and laughing, they had arrived at the airport. John pulled over to the curb and turned off the car. Gianna stepped out, John following behind her. Gianna grabbed her bag out of the trunk and looked at John. He put his hand on her shoulder. “Do you want me to walk you inside?” She smiled and shook her head. “I’m okay.” He nodded and wrapped his arms tightly around her, engulfing her in a hug. Gianna returned the hug just as tightly and pulled away. “I’ll call you every day.” John smiled. “I love you, Gi. Remember that.” She started to back away and waved. “I love you too, John.” And with that, she walked into the building, getting on the long line that awaited her.

John sighed and got back into the car, pulling away from the curb. He began to drive back towards where the buses were. He was driving quickly and his knuckles were white as he gripped the steering wheel tightly. It seemed like no time had elapsed when he got back to the buses.

He got out of the car and slammed the door behind him. He walked quickly, passing Garrett on the way. “What’s up, John?” John stared straight ahead and kept walking while yelling a reply. “Just dropped off Gianna. Going to This Century’s bus. I’ll catch you later.”

John stopped in front of the bus and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. Alex answered and stood there scratching his head. “Hey man, what’s up?” “I was looking for Joel.” Before Alex could even finish saying, “He’s right over there,” John was already on the bus.

Joel was sitting at the table with Sean and Ryan, talking. He looked up when John entered and waved. “Hey, John. What’s going on?” John sat down across from Joel and sat back. “I don’t know. Why don’t you tell me?” Joel looked at the guys and back at John, confused. “What are you talking about?” John had a harsh look in his eyes. “What did you say to Gianna last night?”

Joel sunk down in his chair the slightest bit and shrugged. “It was a little fight. Nothing too crazy.” John chuckled. “She was pretty upset.” Joel bit his lip. “I was actually going to talk to her today.” John looked away, staring at the wall. “Do you know where I just was?” Joel shook his head.

“I was at the airport dropping off Gianna so she could go home. Because apparently, last night you told her to leave.” An awkward silence filled up the room and Alex spoke up. “Uh, we’ve got to go…tune our instruments.” Alex, Sean, and Ryan all got up and walked off the bus, leaving John and Joel to themselves.

Joel was dumbfounded. “What?” John looked him in the eyes, starting to calm down. “Gianna left, man. Because of you.” Joel took his hands and ran them through his blonde hair, sighing. He crossed his arms as he looked away from John. “I didn’t mean it. I was mad. We both were. I didn’t think she would actually go.” John nodded.

“Well she did. So I hope you have a kick-ass plan to get her back.” Joel bit his lip and still kept his gaze on floor. John stood up from the table and started to walk away. “Seriously, man. She was happy with you. Don’t screw it up.” John turned and walked off the bus, leaving Joel to his thoughts.

Joel sat at the table as if he was frozen, unable to move. If he could he would take back everything he had said the night before. He didn’t mean a word of it. He knew he was falling for Gianna and he needed to find a way to catch her, before she was completely out of his reach.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI GUYS<3

holy cannolis it's been so long!
but I'm baaaaack.

life's been super crazy.
but I had a dream about Joel last night (LOL)
and I took that as a sign that I NEEDED to update this.

So I did! And I promise there will be more updates coming very soon!

I've missed this story and all of you!
I hope this was worth the wait!

much love<3