Status: updates at least every friday!

Keep Your Heart Wide Open.

i've been waiting a long time.

Before Gianna knew it, the bus had stopped and they had finally arrived at their destination. She stepped out of her bunk and moved to the front where the guys were sitting. She laughed as she stared at Pat who was literally jumping up and down with excitement. She ran a hand through her hair and sat in the chair next to John. She leaned over, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "So when's the first show?" John chuckled, scratching his head. "Tonight." Gianna laughed as well, shaking her head. This time, John leaned in. "So. Ready to meet the rest of the guys?" Gianna bit her lip and stood up. "Now or never, right?" she said as she followed the guys off the bus.

As she stepped off the bus, Gianna yawned, stretching her arms above her head. She saw four guys standing off in the distance, talking. John walked right up to them behind the other guys, dragging Gianna with him. They all said hello, greeting the guys. John grabbed Gianna, shoving her right in front of him. "This is Gianna. She's going to be doing merch on the tour." He then looked at Gianna. He pointed to the guy wearing a plaid shirt and jeans, a mustache on his face. "This is Austin Gibbs. He puts on one hell of a show." Austin reached out and shook Gianna's hand as she smiled back. John continued to move down the line where there were three more guys. Two of them had dark hair, and one with lighter brownish hair, with a glint of red. John pointed down the line. "This Century. Sean, Alex, Ryan, and wait. Where's Joel?"

The three boys of This Century had nodded towards Gianna, before Sean answered John. "You know Joel. He got one burst of inspiration and plans on getting it all out before doing anything else." John smirked and in the next instant, the door to the other tour bus opened. Gianna was facing the other way, talking with the others from This Century. The boy stepped off the bus, walking to join the others and immediately starting up conversation with John. After a few minutes, John called out to Gianna. "Hey, Gi! Come here!" Gianna turned around and walked to John. He moved to the side, revealing the last member of This Century. Gianna looked at the boy whose eyes were already focused on her, and bit her lip. She continued to look at him as John spoke. "This is Joel. The singer for This Century." Joel smiled and looked down at the ground, a few pieces of hair falling into his eyes as he looked back up at Gianna. He reached his hand out, meeting her own. "Nice to meet you." Gianna nodded. "You too." She looked at the boy in front of her closely. His long blond hair was messy, but somehow, he pulled it off. His eyes, a shade of green that she had never known anyone else to have before. John coughed and the pair finally looked away from each other, backing up a little. "So, should we go inside?" Everyone agreed and they started to pile into the small venue.

Once inside, Gianna ventured off on her own. She walked through the bar area, down the hallways, and into the area behind the stage. She was all alone, as the guys were in one of the rooms doing who-knows-what. Though she was outgoing and a little bit silly, Gianna enjoyed times like these where she could be alone and explore. The club was empty, besides the bands, techs, and security. She walked to the table that was set up for merch and ran her hand over it. She turned, happy she would be able to see the stage from where she would be sitting. As she turned her back to the stage and continued to take in the silence, she didn't hear the footsteps coming from behind.

A hand landed on her shoulder and she let out a loud scream, jumping nearly two feet in the air. She turned around and placed her hand on her chest, feeling her heartbeat trying to readjust itself. She smirked at the boy standing in front of her, who stood with his hand over his mouth, trying to stifle a laugh. "Joel! You scared the hell out of me!" Joel laughed, scratching the back of his head and pushing the hair out of his eyes. "I didn't think you would be so scared...or jump." He mumbled the last part as he let out a hearty laugh. Gianna was thankful for the dark lighting in the venue that hid the scarlet blush that she was sure to be on her cheeks. She lightly hit him on the shoulder, smiling. "So not funny." Joel shook his head. "No, from this point of view it was actually hilarious." The pair laughed before each looking down at the ground.

All of a sudden the other guys came into view, walking over to the pair. "What happened? We head Gianna scream." She laughed. "Joel put his hand on my shoulder when my back was turned. Not a good idea." The guys laughed. "Actually, that's a great idea." Gianna rolled her eyes, remembering that she was surrounded by all guys. Everyone moved back out to the buses, getting ready to start setting up as people began to arrive and form a line outside. Gianna watched as Joel walked over to the line, saying hi to people. She watched the smiles on their faces, and smiled to herself. She already knew that this boy was something special.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter might be kind of boring. But it's just setting up and meeting. It will get better!
Thanks for reading! (: