Status: One Shot. Comments?

The Beast and the Harlot

1/1

Image

Jimmy sighed, kicking his long legs up on his black stone desk. He read over his new ingenious plan carved into a table of stone, just to keep the idea fresh in his brain. This was the plan that would finally make his army strong enough to take over the world. Hearing a knock come from behind the black marble door, Jimmy sat up straight and yelled, "Enter!" A grin spread across his face when he saw his girls, his dark angels, his harlots. Daria, Elvina, Vaughnette, Ivana, and Lena strutted into his office, the same sinister looking smirk smeared on all their faces as usual. Behind them was Christ and Synyster. Christ was a short man, but he was also strong and vicious. His blond hair was spiked into a foot long mohawk, and his light brown eyes glowed a deep red from the reflections of the flames surrounding them all. Synyster was a tall and well built demon, his black hair standing high, and his deep brown eyes glowing the same red as Christs' eyes.

"Reverend," Christ and Syn spoke, bowing their heads simultaneously. "Christ, Syn, girls," Jimmy greeted them, rising from his seat with a nod of his head. "Greetings master," the girls echoed. "Reverend, we wish to know what your new plan involves and how we can be of service to you," Daria said. "Sit all, this shall be a lengthy discussion," Jimmy said, returning to sit on his throne. The two captains and the harlots took seats on slabs of stone, anxiously awaiting their masters orders. "So let me explain my plan," Jimmy started. "It's finally time for the invasion on the living world. You girls, my harlots, you shall travel to the living world disguised as humans. When men gaze upon your beauty, their souls will be stolen, the black poison will eat at their flesh, and their souls will belong to me. With so many souls, my army will be powerful enough to bring the end to the living world. Then, the city of Evil will finally condemn it's rightful spot as the leader of all the worlds. No one will be able to touch us."

"That is a flawless idea, master," Elvina said. The harlots all nodded agreeably, the same dirty smile on all their faces. "Very well. As my adviser, Christ, do you have any suggestions?" Christ shook his head. "No, master." "Then the plan shall be put into action. Tomorrow my harlots," Jimmy said, giving them all a nod and a smirk. The harlots bowed before making their way out of the room in a perfect row. "Reverend, do you wish me to inform Shadows and Vengeance of the plan?" Syn asked. "Yes, Synyster." The captain rose and left quickly to do what his master requested of him. "How shall we transport the harlots to the living world, Reverend?" Christ asked.

"Force Shadows to preform the old sacred ritual. Tomorrow at midnight, they'll appear on Earth as living women. From there, they do the job requested of them. Simple," Jimmy said. Christ nodded, standing up. "I'll see to it that things go as planned, master," he said, bowing his head before he exited the room.

-X-

"Daria, Elvina, Vaughnette, Ivana, and Lena, The Reverends' esteemed harlots, by the power invested in me from the captains of the city of Evil, I hear by raise your souls from hell to the living world."Jimmy had his arms crossed with a smirk as Shadows spoke. He knew his harlots would accomplish the task, and the thought of the entire world belonging to him filled his red eyes with triumph.

"We shall use our beauty to steal dirty souls for our master," Vaughnette said, laughing evilly as she led the way for the other harlots down the street of the long unfamiliar world. "Well well well, hello there," an older man whistled, feeling like he just won the jackpot seeing five gorgeous women walking down the street. Ivana gave him a sickeningly sweet smile. The man grabbed at his throat, unable to breath. The black poison spread from under his shirt collar and overtook his entire body in a matter of seconds. He collapsed to the floor, his soul leaving his chest before sinking into the ground below them. "Well, that was easy," Lena said, smiling at the nearest man, who soon suffered the same fate.

-X-

"The harlots are doing a phenomenal job, Reverend," Christ said. Syn, Shadows, and Vengeance were directing the new souls arriving. Hopeless souls with no will of their own. Under The Reverends all knowing power would they be transformed into evil soldiers. Thousands upon thousands of souls were present when Jimmy stood on his altar to address them. "Welcome to the city of evil, where your future is set forever. The day has come for all us sinners, if you're not a servant, you'll be struck to the ground. Flee the burning, greedy city, Look back on her to see there's nothing around!" he bellowed. The souls bowed to him one by one. "Forever shall you serve to the city of Evil! Forever shall you serve to The Reverend, you belong to the city of Evil now!" Christ yelled after him. "We serve the Reverend and the Reverend only," the souls announced, their heads bowed in respect.

"My harlots! You have done better then I could have ever dreamed!" Jimmy said, throwing his hands up in the air as he saw his girls again. They bowed to him. "All for you, master," Lena said. "Harlots, you are no longer in debt to myself or the city of Evil, I grant your souls eternal freedom," Jimmy said, nodding his head. He saw the harlots smile, and turned to look out over the cliff at his army. "Reverend?" he heard. He turned his head to see Vaughnette, she was the only one still here. "Yes?" he asked. "May I stay to be your harlot?" she asked. He raised an eyebrow. With all this power, he never thought of keeping one of the harlots all to himself. Why the hell not? "Of course you can."​

The dead soldiers were lined up in perfect rows by the thousands, armed with their weapons. Jimmy stepped out onto his altar with Vaughnette on his arm, grinning down at his army. Matt stepped up to address the crowd.

"Dead souls, may I present to you, the Beast and the Harlot."
♠ ♠ ♠
So this kind of writing of something new to me, it's a little bit of an experiment you could say. I am, however, happy with the way it turned out.

Thanks for reading, leave a comment telling me what you liked/disliked?