The Road to Nowhere

The Unexpected

Jealousy raged through me as I stood my two feet down onto the studio platform. The headphones were on as they played my song that I should've been recording. I threw them off my ears in frustration, "I'm just not feeling it." I said out loud, "Take 5 Rain." I stepped away from the microphone and walked out of the studio. I walked out into the lobby where the drink station was and I grabbed a ten out of my pocket, "How can I help you Ms. Winters." The man in charge asked smiling at me, "Just a water and Starbucks lunch thanks." It was a healthy little meal for me, then again I didn't eat much. As I handed over the bill I heard someone singing my name. I turned around as I took the water and small lunch box from the man and saw Justin skipping towards me.

"Hello gorgeous." He went to hug me when I ditched out of his way, "Oh, alright cool. It's that time of the month again. Don't worry I'll buy you some chocolates and get you whatever you want-" I cut him off, "I wanted to record that song with you, but instead you decided it was cool to let Sky take over my part." He laughed hesitantly, "You got me on that one." I looked from left to right before back at him, "Do you know how many times we've gotten into fights like these for other girls?" I questioned, "Well...I lost count after 15..." He trailed off rubbing the back of his head. I rolled my eyes, "So your mad at me?" He wondered, "For the love of god Justin I'm not mad. I'm just irritated that you'd blow my presence off for my sister and you know that I hate dealing with her." He smirked at me, "Well she is hot...and you did bring her along." My face went red in anger and I felt it too, but Justin was just too blind to realize it, "I had to bring her along, she wanted to meet you. She isn't hot, she hides under layers of disgusting make up and she smokes. I wouldn't be surprised if she had to r.i.p in two years or so." I growled at him

"Look I'm sorry...can we just go past this thing and just continue with our lives?" He smiled at me softly, "Yea let's go to la dee da land and order a 6ft foot ice cream bar that will take us four years to finish." He laughed as I turned my back and headed back into the studio, "You know I love you." He cheered before I smiled softly to myself.

___

"I see you
I see you

Walking through a dream
I see you
My light in darkness breathing hope of new life
Now I live through you and you through me
Enchanting
I pray in my heart that this dream never ends

I see me through your eyes
Living through life flying high
Your life shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
I live through your love

You teach me how to see
All that’s beautiful
My senses touch your word I never pictured
Now I give my hope to you
I surrender
I pray in my heart that this world never ends

I see me through your eyes
Living through life flying high
Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life
I offer my love, for you

When my heart was never open
(and my spirit never free)
To the world that you have shown me
But my eyes could not division
All the colors of love and of life ever more
Evermore

(I see me through your eyes)
I see me through your eyes
(Living through life flying high)
Flying high
Your love shines the way into paradise
So I offer my life as a sacrifice
And live through your love
And live through your life

I see me
I see you"


"Cut it!" Josh applauded, "I loved it! Your voice is phenomenal!" He raced into the sound proof room and hugged me tight. I nearly choked as he didn't let go, cutting off axis of air, "Thanks Josh." I responded patting his back, "Best single you've created yet!" I walked out of the sound proof room back into the studio and saw everyone that I worked with applauding for me. A loud obnoxious clap raged behind me before two hands grappled around my waist. The scent of his Justin Bieber Fan Made Perfume rubbed off onto me and into my nose. I smirked as Justin whispered, "Bravo." I turned around and he hugged me again.

I pulled away, "Why so many hugs?" I wondered out loud, "Maybe because you need some? Let's go." He took my hand and barreled me towards the door. I turned back as I saw Josh waving bye with kissy faces, "Wait where are we going?" I wondered, "Too hang out since we haven't in a long time! Now stop talking and shut up." Justin laughed angelically.

___

"Can I please open my eyes now?" I asked him as I sat down in a cold seat, "No! Not yet--- Ah!" I heard boxes fall and Justin trip over something before plopping onto the ground. I stood up, "Justin!?" I asked. I wish I could open my eyes but Justin would be pissed. Ontop of that I have a blind fold on. Lovely, "No no...I'm fine. Okay! On the count of three--" Justin picked up the boxes as he shuffled around, "Open the blind fold...1....2....3!" I pulled off the pitch black blindfold and saw people huddling around a cafe table, "SURPRISE! HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!" Everyone cheered. I smiled as Sky put on a happy birthday hat for herself to and placed a tiara on my head, "Happy birthday non look alike twin sister." She hugged me with a weird one armed hug, "Happy birthday non look alike twin sister to you too." I responded laughing.

I looked over at Justin who put two thumbs up, "Come on come on, you gotta meet this person! Oh my gosh he canceled on like everything he had planned for himself for you!" I looked over at her as she escorted me through everyone saying happy birthday to us. A beautiful looking actor I knew as my celebrity crush from so long ago smiled down at me from across the room. I squealed and clapped a hand over my mouth as I looked over at Sky, "Oh my gosh!" I shrieked, "Oh my gosh!!" She shrieked back, "What is he doing here?!" I laughed blushing, "He's a good friend of mine, says he thinks your pretty damn hot. Was shocked that your single, crazy eh? Let's go!" I tried pulling back, "No no wait is my hair okay-" Sky pulled me through to him as I tried pulling back but then she stopped and we were in front of him.

"Hey Logan!" Sky responded as I looked up at him as he looked down at me. I shot my eyes away blushing as he smirked, "Hey Sky, thanks for inviting me over." He hugged her. I rubbed my hand in nervousness and prayed that I didn't stutter when talking to him, "Well this is my sister! The single one." I slapped at Sky, "Sky!" I pouted, "Well you to have fun catching up- I gotta go talk to Justin Sexy Bieber" I reached out to grab Sky's hair and pull her back in even more rage when I slipped on a wet spot near me. I plunged towards the floor when someone caught me. Logan Lerman's hands around my waist as he pulled me back up. Oh my gosh! So embarrassing! Oh my gosh Logan Freaking Lerman TOUCH ME! EEK!

I turned around and looked up at him, "Woah, you okay birthday girl?" I looked back through the crowd but Sky wasn't anywhere to be around, "Yea...ha ha sorry." I rubbed my sweaty hands on my pants and put out my hand shakily, "Rain Winters." I smiled, "Logan Lerman. Heard your a fan." He shook my hand and I pulled it back quickly, "Ha ha of course. So tell me about yourself." I turned back to look through the crowd. I knew that look on Sky's face...and it wasn't a nice one.

I was about to excuse myself when I turned back to look up into those beautiful eyes of Logan's. I stepped back a bit taken by them and he stuttered, "Oh...did you...have to go or something?" He asked smirking, "Um..." I turned back and looked around anxiously, "No no, it's fine." I smiled, "So let's go talk then." He took my hand and led me into the darker depths outside, he sat down on a bench outside, a beautiful romantic light shining down upon us.

I smiled a bit and sat next to him and sighed as I saw my breath, "I hear you and Justin Bieber have a thing going on." He said out of the blue, "What?" I turned to look at him laughing as he nodding smirking, "Yup, a lot of people think you two are together." I laughed softly, "Yea they wish. We're just good friends." Logan raised his eyebrows at me, "Just friends? Or is it complicated?" I playfully slapped his arm, "Just friends." He nodded, "Alright. So your sister talks a lot about you. I was shocked actually." I nodded looking at him, "How long have you known her?" He looked at me, "A couple years. Let me tell you, your way better than her no offense."

I chortled out laughing as he looked at me stunned to realize my most obnoxious laugh and then he cracked up as well. I covered my mouth with one hand and giggled while talking to him again, "How?" I raised an eyebrow at him, "Your not so sluttish, or seductive. I like that." I rolled my eyes, "Your a weird guy." He nodded, "So I've heard. I'm not into that sex thing ya know? Sky really likes that stuff I noticed." I nodded uneasily, "She's getting into some things she can't control." Logan nodded, "I agree with you on that." We both sat in silence, I knew his eyes were on me, like he just couldn't take them off me. Was something on my face or something? Did I look fat in this outfit? Oh my gosh! Do I have sweat stains! Holy crap that's just too embarrassing way to freaking embare--

"Oooh work those lips Sky!" I heard from the inside. I turned my head towards the cafe and stood up. Logan followed pursuit as we walked back into the cafe, "What's going on-" I stopped mid-way to see Sky's lips joined with Justin's. Her hands were all over him and his hands were all over her. I felt a shatter in my heart, like it litterly just dropped or something. I wanted to pull her away from him and slap her, but how could I blame her when she doesn't even know how I feel for my best friend. Logan took one look at my face and read it like an open book.

"Woah...this must be hard on you." I said nothing as I looked down. I felt the weight of my phone from my pocket sliding out. I turned to look at Logan as he typed in his number and saved it, "Just in case...you know I'm known to help." He smirked.

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry or scream or shriek. I just stood their. Should've seen it coming. Didn't know that Sky would mack out with Justin a couple days after meeting him...if only I could do that to win over his heart...but in the end I'd just end up as another slut in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beautiful song by Leona Lewis - I see you

Sorry for the wait folks
Been a bit busy ^_^