Status: One shot;;

You Left Me

With Her Best Friend

I watched her from across the room. She left me with nothing but a kiss. I was heartbroken because she found another guy. The one guy I thought she’d never go for. I thought I knew her. She’d always say,
“Garrett, quit being so dramatic.” When I said she’d run off and find better looking guy. I always believed her. I really thought she loved me. I know I loved her.
“Yo, man. What’s up?” I heard John ask. I looked to my side and saw John with his girl, Faith. She gave me a weak smile. She was friends with Abbey but she hangs out with us the most.
“Nothing much. Have you seen Alyssa?” I asked.
“Nahh, man. Have you tried asking Abbey. I know you don’t want to talk to her but Alyssa is her best friend and they do a lot together.” John said.
“Yeah, and sometimes Alyssa likes to steal my boyfriends.” I heard Abbey say behind me.
“Excuse me, Abbey but you cheated on Garrett. A great guy who opened his heart to you and you just fucking stomped all over him. You’re a bitch. Alyssa is a great girl and I really can’t believe you two are friend, best friends is what confuses me.” Jess said. Jess was Kennedy well I honestly don’t know ifthey are together. I know Jess finally confessed that she liked Kennedy but Kennedy just got out of a relationship with Gabby. I would never call Jess any other name because she’s been really good with me. She was there to listen to me and she understood everything. You called say she is my best friend. Abbey rolled her eyes and then turned around flipping her hair. See, she never used to do that. But now, she’s with this guy named Fletcher. Fletcher, what kind of name is that?
“Bitch.” Kennedy said. I shrugged.
“I don’t care. She’s with that man and I’m with her best friend. I honestly I really can’t believe they are best friends.” I said.
“Neither can we, bro. Neither can we.” John said. After that, no one said anything. The only thing going was the feeling of the music beating. As we were at a house party. I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I turned around and looked into her beautiful brown eyes. I smiled at her.
“Hey baby.” I said wrapping my arms around her then kissed her lightly on the lips.
“Sorry, I’m late. I just had unexpected visit from someone I thought I’d never talk to again.” She said.
“Who was that?” I asked.
“Ryan.” She said looking down at our linked hands.
“What did he want?” I asked.
“He’s back from college. He thought we were still together.” Alyssa said.
“What happened, Alyssa?” I asked.
“He kissed me but I pushed him away. I just…I…you’re going to break up with me.” She said.
“No. Alyssa, I love you. I have you. It’s all good, baby.” I said. She smiled.
“You love me?” She asked.
I nodded, “ Yes, I do.”
“I never thought I’d be with you. You were with Abbey and I was just her best friend. Now she’s with that guy, Fletcher and you are here with me, her best friend. I love you , too, Garrett.” She said and crashed her lips against mine. She’s truly amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Agh, didn't really turn out how I planed but it's okay. I kinda like it.
Read&Comment PLEASE