Status: Slow Active :)

Your Body Is a Wonderland

Your Cock

So I know you're thinking to yourself. I get why he started with my feet. Just so he could get to how much he loves my cock quicker. Well that's not a whole lie, but it's not the whole truth either.

Now first let's discuss how fucking huge your cock is. Like holy Jesus on a Tortilla. When I first saw it I thought to myself "He's not fuckin' serious. This is a joke, I mean how is this even humanly possible?" I'm sure I freaked out for like a month everytime we were gonna have sex. Now I've come to love and embrace the proportional size of your gargantuan cock. Affectionately named Cockzilla, by myself.

Oh yeah about that... I may have leaked that little detail to a few fan boards. It's funny to think that the fans think one of their own came up with it. But I guess if we're speaking technically then I am a fan... Of yours and your cock's.

Anyway, I'm trying to find a way to make how much I enjoy this particular part of your body not as superficial as it's sounding, and I think I've figured it out, maybe, but bare with me on this one.

So you know those times when I totally and completely submit to you and let you do whatever it is you want with me. Those are probably some of the most memorable moments when i think of your cock. Don't get me wrong all of the times involving your cock are memorable, I just think of these particular moments first.

Anyhoo, so... Having that completely full feeling that only you can give me is what I was getting at. No one compares to the way you and your cock make me feel. I could and am only happy knowing that it's your cock that's making me throw caution to the wind and scream out my desires. I want you to get it through your head that, those moments are for you and you alone.

No one I have ever been with, before you, has ever made me feel the way I do when we're together. I know this is gonna sound weird, but your cock makes me so happy. Happy that I found you, and your cock. You fit me best and that's why I completely and utterly adore your cock from balls to tip.

Always and Forever
JenBear
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for my two subscribers and mostly for the sweet comment from Neche... Thank you for saying that and after I read it I just had to immediately start writing!

Also this is for my all day celebration of all things Supernatural as S6 came out on DVD today and S7 starts on the 23rd. Do you know how I excited I am about this. I love my boys so much!!

Anyway if I want this to fit into my all day SPN celebration time frame i have to shut up and post it right now! so buh bye!!

<3 Peace Glitter & Grease