Status: Slow Active :)

Your Body Is a Wonderland

Your Tummy

I love love love your tummy. It's so soft and tan. I love the way it feels underneath my hands the way I can just smooth my hands down it.

You know what else is nice about your tummy, the muscles that make it up. Like it's so tight and hard, but it's always soft when I wanna touch it.

I love kissing it and feeling your muscles jump underneath my lips. I can't do anything but smile to myself when it happens. I always get this stupid grin on my face and you roll your eyes at me as if I'm just being silly.

I remember watching your tummy become what it is right now. The thing that all the fangirls who watch our show squeal over. Whenever you take off your shirt and show off that washboard stomach I just think back.

I think back to our first episode where all it was, was just your flat tummy. You didn't have your abs yet, but they looked like they could show up at any moment. We used to go to the gym together and after I found out my feelings for you, I would watch you. You do crunches and leg ups and I watched you work your butt off to get the tummy you have now.

I feel like such a child calling it a tummy, but I can't help it. Sure it's a washboard, hard muscled, soft skinned stomach. But when I run my fingers across it and hear your giggles and laughter echo through my ears all I think of is Jared's tummy. It makes me hapy to see that smile on your face.

You know what else? I'm sure I mentioned this earlier in this letter, but I just want to acknowledge it again. Your tummy is so soft, despite all the hard muscle underneth. It's probably the way you eat! Oh my goodness you could eat us out of house and home if left to your own devices. I just look at you and wonder, how can such a taught muscled tummy, hold all that food.

I just love the way your tummy makes me feel like a smiling little kid. I think about it and I grin. I touch it with my hands and I smile like it's the best thing on the planet. I kiss it and nuzzle my nose against it, and I giggle like the lovesick human being I am.

That's because I am. Your tummy reminds me of how happy you make me, and how happy we are together. No one makes me smile or feel all jovial and mushy gushy like you can. And nothing makes me happier than to hear your laugh when I touch your tummy with my fingers or nose or lips.

I just love your tummy!
Always and Forever
JenBaby
♠ ♠ ♠
I just love saying TUMMY! haha I loved talking about Jared's Tummy in this one... I love his tummy it's all muscly and strong... But it looks so soft and tan... And OH MY GOODNESS that episode of SPN when he came out in just a towel and all you could see was his midsection... *dies* shit was amazing!!

Anyways I hope you like this chapter... After feet i think this is the cutest chapter ever!!