More Than Eager to Sin

Brian.

Okay so he probably thinks I’m a dick and I hate him because I walked out. In reality, I walked out because I had something to do to fix his fragile, breaking heart.
I grabbed Cheri from the corridor, ignored Arin’s protests of “stop stealing my girlfriend” for about 10 feet, flipped him off and snuck out the venue.

“I’ve either just seriously fucked up or I’m gonna be an absolute angel.”
“Okay...care to elaborate?”
“I uh... Zacky told me he loved me and I walked out.”
“Oh SHIT. You did what?!”
“Cheri, don’t panic. I’m gonna...confess to him I love him too.”
“You do realise he’s probably ripping his own insides out right now and eating them yeah?”
“More than likely but I’m going to make him realise that I’m as serious about him as he is about me.”
“If this works, you’re going to be a genuine hero honey. Was Zacky the reason you and Michelle divorced...?”
“I told her I was gay and in love with another man, yes.”

I headed to the nearest jewellery store. I had no idea what I would leave with because I had no idea what I wanted when I entered it. Ha, entered it. Oh get a grip Gates...
I looked around for about 20 minutes before I realised I didn’t really want anything in here. I headed for a stationary shop and florists instead.

“So Brian, a piece of paper and a rose. You’re going to do what with that?”
“That, my darling Cheri, is the beauty of it. I could do absolutely anything, everything or nothing.”

I let Cheri go back to Arin in the venue and I sat in a local coffee shop. I stared at the paper for a while before I tapped into the song writing part of my brain.

Okay so I’m no good with words, but for you dear Zachary, I’m going to try my best.
Ever since the day I realised two things, I also realised a third; I was too late to say half of this stuff. The first two being I’ve never loved Michelle and that I’m actually gay.
Yes, I am gay. I am as gay as you, I am as gay as... more gay people. I like men, alright.
Zachary James, to me, you are perfect. You are my perfect man, you are just beautiful in every single way. You are the love of my life.
I am sorry for any hurt I’ve caused you, any mixed signals I’ve sent you and for not admitting this earlier.
I was going to tell you this when I took you for a drink this evening but then I decided to be a douche bag and walk out on you after the biggest emotional moment of your life.
I don’t want to be around you while you read this, and I pray that you actually do or my douche bag rating goes up to 2, and once you’ve read it I want you to come and find me.
I wan you to come and find me and I want you to give me the biggest most breathtaking kiss I will ever experience. I want you to make me feel like I’m 16 years old and having my first kiss behind the bike sheds at school. I want you to kiss me and never stop until neither of us can breathe.
Zachary James Baker, I love you.


I folded it up and walked briskly to the bus where Zacky was curled up crying. I placed it on his tummy and walked off into the venue.

I sat and played guitar for a whole hour until Zacky burst in and dived on me, pressing his lips to mine.
I put my guitar down to the side and wrapped my arms around him. He giggled and grinned while kissing me.

“Brian that was the most perfect thing I have ever read. I’d have done this earlier but the girls had to stop me sobbing with happiness before I could come in here. I love you.”
“And I love you to Zacky. I just have one question that I hope there is only one answer for. Be mine?”

He grinned and whispered the answer into my ear.

Obviously he said yes. I’d say he’d made me the happiest man in my life for the second time, but it wasn’t. I was truly happy for the first time in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
744 words. Only going to be a two shot but if enough people read it and like it I'll do a one-shot sequel.

xAimee.