Status: Just starting

A Transformed Life

A life found!?

“Ha ha ha!!! You can’t catch me, Sari!!!” yelled Bumblebee, running from his organic/robotic friend in their game of tag.

“Did you forget the fact that I have a jetpack, Bee?” asked Sari, soaring above her Cybertronian friend.

“Oh… CRAP!!!” Bee ran as Sari chased him from the skies. When he rounded a corner, Sari caught him. The game ended as they found a protoform lying in a ditch probably created from crash-landing on Earth. The protoform looked like any other girl except the fact that her chest was torn open and, inside, her spark pulsed ever so slightly.

“Do you think she’s a Decepticon?” asked Bee, staring intently at the young protoform.

“I don’t think so…there’s an Autobot symbol on her lower stomach to the left,” pointed out Sari.

“If she’s an Autobot… HELP HER!!! SHE’S DYING!!!”

“Alright, alright… jeez,” Sari mumbled, taking her AllSpark Key and put it into the protoform’s pilot. Her spark glowed and was restored. The protoform’s eyes opened while her chest patched itself up. She sat up and stared at the two beings in front of her.

“Who are you? Where am I? Who am I?” she asked.

“Sari! Can we keep her?” asked Bee, the same question he had asked Optimus Prime when he and Sari first met.

“We should take her back… so Ratchet can analyze her,” Sari said, ignoring Bumblebee.

“Yeah… let’s go!” Bee shouted, picking up the clueless protoform.
♠ ♠ ♠
I LOVE Transformers animated.
I decided to make a fanfic about it.
Hope you enjoy!
PEACE"\(^_^)/"