Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 10!

Dad had his guitar in his hand. He began to mess around. Brian walked in.

“Emily I’m so shitting it right now.” He said as soon as he spotted her. She walked over to Brian and gave him a comforting hug.

“There, There brother. I’m sure she’s fine…is she here?” Emily asked him.

“She’s inside with Matt.” He snuffed. “We got a pregnancy test…it read…it read-“

“Positive.” I butted in. he looked over to me.

“Did she text you or something?” he asked me.

“Nope, I could guess from the way you stuttered and panicked about it.” Brian came over and sat next to me. He wrapped his huge arms around my shoulders.

“Your now gonna have a cousin if Emily and Zack get married.” Brian laughed in a way.

“Why is everyone rushing us?” dad moaned. “Maria wants me and Emily to have a kid and you want us to get married. What’s not Matt wants us to get a devours?” Brian went over to dad and hugged him to.

“Calm down Zacky my soon to be brother in law. You can moan all you want but you are marrying my sister because I said so.” Vicki walked into the music room. It went all silent.

“Hey Vicki, are you ok?” Emily asked his open arms.

“Yeah I’m fine thanks.” She muttered. Brian stud up and walked over to her.

“I hope I haven’t messed your life up now by getting you pregnant at such a young age.” Brian was crying more then Vicki.

“You didn’t mess up my life Bri. I’m almost finishing school and if my parents throw me out then…well…”

“You can live with us.” I said with a smile. Dad looked up and smiled too.

“Yeah you can Vicki. Tell your mum and dad you’re moving out.” Dad told her. She felt so welcome at our house then her own. Vicki has always felt like my sister since I was little. When she gives birth, I’m gonna be with her every step of the way. Well that’s if Brian is getting his hand smashed by Vicki then I’ll be at a safe distance. Vicki grabbed her phone and called her mum. She said that she’s moving out the house and moving in with her friends. Her mum sounded ok with it. Brian offered to take her to her parent’s house to get she bits. They held each others hand and left to get her stuff. Dad looked so much calmer. Emily was sat on the patio in the back garden. She moved her fingers over the stone slabs. She looked a little down. I thought I should go speak to her. Then dad spotted her.

“Is Emily ok?” he asked me.

“She doesn’t look very happy. Might be from talking about Francesca.” Dad walked outside to talk to Emily. She looked back at him and started to wipe her tears. He kneeled down to see if she was alright. She just pushed him away and said she was fine. He followed her into the house to try and talk to her in private. I was left in the music room to get bored. I could see Dad and Emily thought the glass door. They started to ague. Emily was pushing him away. He was shouting at her. She covered he eyes and ran out the room. Dad huffed and puffed. He turned around and spotted that I’ve just seen them fight. He looked away in shame and ran after Emily.

To be continued…