Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 13!

Dad looked at me and smiled.

“How many secrets are there in this family?” I asked.

“Too many Maria.” Emily said. I think I should call her mum now, so mum said.

“Gena adopted you so she was your mum. I was going out with her but I got Emily pregnant. We all agreed that well keep you. Gena didn’t want Emily to be involved in this family. You deserve to know the truth honey.” Dad wrapped his arms around me.

“So when I called Emily mum earlier, I was right to call her mum?” they all nodded their heads. “This family is fucked up man.” I laughed. “So I have a paedophile for an uncle, I was lied to about my real mother, I was adopted by a nut case and my baby sitter is now my aunty…Fucked up.” Dad looked at me as if to say ‘you don’t mean that.’

“Why is everyone calling me a Paedo?” Brian moaned.

“Because you are…just kidding.” mum laughed.

“Some sister you are.” Brian gave mum a Megadeath glare.

“Stop it now children, mummy’s here.” We all looked towards the front door. It was Suzy. Well I should call her grandma now.

“Hey mum!” Brian shouted over. “It’s your real grandma Maria.” She looked over at us. She spotted I was there.

“Emily, so has she come home?” She asked. Mum nodded her head. “Maria.” She said with open arms. I got up of the sofa and went to hug her.

“Jr. give us a hand!” I was their dad…my granddad! “Emily help us out. This is doing my back in.” Emily grabbed a few of his bags. He looked up at me and Grandma. “Emily and Zack…Maria and she’s back and Brian with some school kid.” He was so confused.

“She found her way home.” Grandma smiled with a tear in her eye. Dad was holding mum’s hand and smiling for once. Uncle Brian was holding Vicki close to him.

“Yeah dad about the whole school kid thing well…I sort of got this chick up the duff so…” he said awkwardly.

“This family’s messed up anyway. Welcome to the family…wait, what’s her name?” he asked.

“Vicki.” I said with a smile.

“Right. Well Vicki, I know my son is handsome; he gets that from me, so congratulations.” He chuckled. Grandma was still hugging me. She must have really missed me. I wasn’t even gone… Granddad then came over and hugged me too.

“So mum, dad what brings you over to mine?” mum asked awkwardly.

“Well we thought we’ll come see our daughter for a little. Then Maria came home and well everything is fine and dandy.” Grandma smirked.

“You can tell Maria go now Mum.” Brian ordered. She let me go. I grabbed my sketch book and ran to my room.

“When did you want to tell me Maria was back Emily?” Granddad asked mum.

“She only just came over. We’ve only had the chance to tell her that I’m her real mum.”

“So she still thought Gena was her mum?” Grandma said. Mum nodded her head.

“We were planning to tell her a while back when me and Gena had a bit of a split.” Dad explained.

“She’s home that’s all that matters.” Said grandma. She went over to mum and gave her a hug. Uncle Brian was stud kissing Vicki on her cheek. Dad walked over to me.

“Maria, I know it’s a lot to taking in from only one day but I’m glad you understand.” He kneeled down to my height and gave me a little hug. “Go on then get your school stuff ready for tomorrow.” I walked over to my room. I over heard dad say that he’s gonna sell the house and moving in with mum now. Vicki would be staying over with Emily too. Today has been an eventful day…I bet next I’ll get told that mum is pregnant again…

To be continued…