Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 14!

It’s the next morning. Dad woke me up like normal. Mum had my clothes all sorted out for me. I noticed that dad had bought over all my stuff from the other house. Vicki and Brian were sleeping in the spare room.

“Maria get out of bed you lazy bitch.” Vicki said as she walked past my bedroom door.

“I’m up, I’m up.” I jumped out of my bed and got changed. Now I’m in Huntington high, I can wear what I want! I grabbed my blue skinny jeans and my A7X nightmare shirt. Vicki was banging my bedroom door down. Hahaha I love playing Unholy Confessions really loud on a Thursday morning. I grabbed my bag and rushed down the stairs to mum.

“Morning mother and father.” I smirked as I ran into the kitchen.

“Hey you know I’m right here Maria.” Brian complained as usual.

“Morning Uncle Brian!” I screamed in his ear.

“Morning to you too Maria.” He whispered. Vicki walked in the kitchen. “Are you going school today babe?” he asked her.

“Yeah I’m fine to go. I think I need to tell my friends anyway…they might get jealous though. Do you mind going into school with me?” she grinned.

“Fine. I’m gonna kiss you right in front of your friends too so then they’ll get really jealous.” She smirked at kissed her on the lips.

“Yuk!” I screamed.

“Oh Maria wait till you find a guy then you’ll be kissing him.” Mum laughed.

“I doubt that mum.” Dad wrapped his arm around me and kiss attacked my cheek. “Dad!” I screamed.

“Oh it’s because you’ve never had your first kiss. That why you’re jealous.” I looked at Vicki with daggers.

“No I’m not I bet I could find a guy today at school.” I betted.

“Sure, I’ll give you by the end of the week to get a boyfriend Maria.” Me and Uncle Brian shuck on it. “Now go glam yourself up Vicki if you want to make your friends jealous.” He smacked Vicki on the ass and watched her walk up to her room.

“Brian you pervert!” Mum giggled.

“Yeah, you jealous?” he bigged himself up.

“She’s so jealous Syn.” Dad laughed too. I grabbed a slice of toast and ran back up the stairs to Vicki. Vicki was sat in front of the mirror doing her make-up.

“You don’t need anymore make-up Vicki you already look pretty.” I smiled. She turned around and looked at me.

“Thanks Maria.” She smiled and put her eyeliner down. “Are you ready for your first proper day at school?” she asked. I nodded my head. She grabbed her BVB school bag and walked out the room.

“You know I can’t wait all day for you girls.” Uncle Brian groaned at the bottom of the stairs. He swung to keys around his finger. “Come on I’m taking you girls to school.” We walked down the stairs and then out the door. Dad was waiting in the car. “Get in the car ladies.” Brian opened the car door for us two. We got into the back seats. For the whole journey to school Uncle Brian was going on about the baby. ‘If it’s a boy we’re carrying on with the tradition and calling him Brian Erwin Haner Jr.’ or ‘I’m gonna get them what ever they want… wan you of course Vicki daring.’ The school gates got closer. Uncle Brian was the first to step out the car, and then followed by my dad. The kids pointed fingers and screamed their names. Vicki then opened the door. Her friends were already waiting for her. Their jaws dropped as Uncle Brian grabbed her by the waist and kissed her passionately. Their faces were gold. I then slowly got out the car. I hugged dad and Uncle Brian goodbye. Vicki had to kiss him one more time to ease the pain.

“Bye Syn baby. Bye Zacky!” Vicki waved as they got into the car.

“Farewell my beautiful.” Uncle Brian said as if he was in one of those 1850’s movies. I waved goodbye as they drove off. My heart sunk into my stomach. It felt even worse when Vicki’s friends sprinted over to us.

To be continued…