Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 19!

I got home early today because of the Oli thing at school. I told dad everything about him. What he looked like. What he liked. What we did. Ok well he wasn’t to pleased when I told him I kissed him like fifty million times. Then I told mum. She was like ‘get in there Maria!’ you’ve gotta love her. As soon as I saw Uncle Brian, I rubbed it in his face that I have a boyfriend now.

“No because you kissed him doesn’t mean you’re his girlfriend.”

“Well he told me he loved me and I’m sure I’m his girlfriend. I’ll post it on twitter.” me and Uncle Brian argued for ages!

“Yeah because twitter is gonna solve everything.” He said sarcastically.

“What ever.” I said with my middle finger pointing in his direction.

“Stop misbehaving Maria.” Mum moaned. Vicki walked throw the door.

“Brian Baby.” She sang. We all turned our head.

“Oh hey Vicki Gates.” He smiled. Vicki looked at me and dropped her bag on me.

“I waited for you. Where the fuck was you Maria?” she asked.

“I was sent home coz of Oli. He-“

“He had an epileptic fit.” Dad cut my off.

“What little Oli Minefield? Oh god his brother told me he was ill but not that ill. Is he ok? Did you save him?” I nodded my head constantly. “oh god! You saved a life! High five!” I high fived Vicki.

“You didn’t tell me you saved the fellers life.” Uncle Brian puffed.

“Well that’s what girlfriends and best friends are for.” I pulled faces at him.

“Hey Vicki Gates, your coming with me. Put something beautiful on. I’m taking you out for a little alone time.” He smiled at Vicki. Her face lit up.

“Ok!” she screamed in excitement. She ran up stairs and got herself all glammed up. She’ll be telling me everything about this date when she gets back. I can’t wait to hear what happened”

To be continued…
♠ ♠ ♠
it was only a short chapter as it was explaining the next chapter!! the next chapter will be in Brian's P.O.V. insted of Maria's :) hope you like it :)