Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 29!

Maria’s P.O.V.

Me and Oli were sharing the same bed. It felt awkward. Two 12 year olds sharing a bed in an empty hotel room. He had his arms wrapped around me as we slept under the covers. I felt his arms unwrap themselves. I didn’t think anything of it. I could hear something. I opened one eyes. Oli was up.

“Dude I’m not putting up with this.” He moaned as he got himself changed…in front of me!

“What’s wrong? Don’t you like in here?” he looked up at me and smiled. I forgot I was in the shortest pair of PJ shorts and in a strap top.

“no can’t you hear it.” He said with his ear against the wall. I copied him. I could hear it. It was so wrong. It’s so typical of them. To think my babysitter and my uncle were next door…fucking each other. All we could her was them up against the wall. I could hear Vicki’s deep breathing…for fuck sake. Oli started to snigger.

“What?” I whisper yelled at him.

“Their doing it up against the wall.” he chucked quietly. I lightly hit him on the arm as if to tell him to stop acting childish. Brian was making loud sex noise. As if I’ve not heard them many times before. I remember him staying over dad’s house with some chick. Scarred me for life I tell ya. I’m guessing their trying again after Vicki well…lost the baby…Oli took his ear off the wall.

“ok I think I’m gonna run into their room…I don’t care if their naked. I’ve seen Vicki in the nude. “

“what!” I said in shock.

“ok it was a pool party and her and her boyfriend at the time stayed over mine. Then they did the dirty deed…in my bathroom. So obviously when I wanted to brush my teeth, their in the bathtub going for it.” Oh god I didn’t know that… he waited for me the get changed. We walked out our room. We stud by the door.

“Are you ready to gate crash their little sex party?” I asked with a grin. He nodded his head. What they didn’t know is that mum gave me a key to her room and Brian’s room. Just encase I have any problems. I unlocked the door. Then BANG! The door slammed open.

“Can you keep it down please?” Oli asked as he ran into the room. They were naked…on the bed…hardcore…not a nice site. He walked out the room.

“You little shits!” Brian shouted at us.

“I’m telling my mum and dad you called us little shits.” I laughed at him. He pulled a face that could kill a person. He left the room. As soon as we got into our room again, it was finally peaceful. Then once again we heard similar noises. We put our ears against the wall between ours and Brian’s room. No noise. Only people that would be doing that would be…my parents…oh god.

“Not your parents now. God your family are sex addicts.”

“Well my mum’s brother is Brian so it must run in the family…not in that way, I do not want sex.” He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Are you sure? If you can’t beat them, join them.” Oli grinned.

“Very funny.” I said as I looked at him. We waited a minute to see if they’ll stop. It just got louder. God damn you mum and dad!! We had enough and did the same as last time and walk in on them.

“hey mum I forgot my phone in your room.” i said as I walked in. they lifted their heads over the covers and looked at me as if they saw a ghost. I never thought walking in on people having sex could be so funny!

To be continued…