Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 3!

Chapter 3.
I stud looking at the huge wooden doors. I felt so small. My parents don’t know I get bullied. It’s one of the main reasons why I hate this school. I pushed the door open and glared at the receptionist. She put her book on the desk and looked over her gold framed glasses.
“Can I help you?” She said in her hackling witch voice.
“Which way is the library?” I asked. She pointed her twiggy fingers up the staircase.
“You’ll see it when you go up the stairs.” She grabbed her book again and began to read as normal. I walked slowly up the stairs and held tight onto the railing. A group of girls ran down the stairs. They all have me this look. I might be because I have different taste then them or because I’m a scene kid. They giggled as they passed me. They’ve pointed fingers at me too many times. I looked back at them. They stopped smiling at looked scared.
“If you have a problem with me, can you at least tell me?” I told them. They shock their heads and walked to the yard. I continued to walk over to the library. I pushed the glass door open. The librarian looked at me in the same way everyone else does. The look that you give when you hate the look of someone or something. I walked over to the loneliest corner of the library. I sat there with my shoulder bag on my lap. Tears rolled down my cheek. My parents don’t know I’ve been skiving all my lessons for 2 weeks. The teachers don’t even realize I’m gone or that I’m even in school. I pulled out my sketch pad and my iPod out my bag. I’m trying to blank the world out for the next 6 hours. I usually sit here all day, until someone finds me. I turned my iPod on. The first song to play was betrayed by Avenged Sevenfold. It made me feel better. Like when my dad is around me. Well it is his band at the end of the day. I began to draw Jimmy. I thought it would be nice to show my dad his best friend as a drawing. I made me smile as I drew it. He looked more cartoon but I left it the way I wanted it. That took me only an hour, so I began drawing Synyster Gates while I was at it. My Chemical Romance’s Hang em’ high was playing. Even though my music was on pretty loud, I could still hear foot steps coming towards me. I looked up. The headmistress stood in front of my.
“And why are you not in your lessons miss Baker?” she spoke. I looked about down and continued drawing. “Girls that don’t listen won’t get far.” She spat out.
“And girls that go this school wont get so far either.” I smirked at her.
“To my office NOW!” he ordered.
“What are you gonna do make me write a few lines on the chalkboard?”
“Don’t back-chat me child!” she yelled at me.
“Fucking hell woman I’m not moving so you can call my parents. It’s gonna take more then a bloody detention to make me move.” I played my iPod on full blast in order to not hear her winey little voice. She walked off. The stupid war is won. Woooooow!!!! Well I thought it was 20 minutes later when my dad rushed into the school.
“Maria Emily Baker!” I could hear his voice. I’m in the shit for sure. He toward over me. I was still sat against the wall.
“Yo sup dad, did you know I hate this school.”
To be continued…
♠ ♠ ♠
:3 <--- kitty face!
i hope you like the story and the kitty face (sorry super late and hyper :D )
~Emily (TasteTheVegeance)~