Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 30!

We left Vegas last night and we’re back home. We dropped Oli off at his house and drove back to ours. I was tucked into my bed just about to sleep when…

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh Maria wake the fuck up!” Vicki screamed into my ear… oh by the way! Its October 8th...just thought I’ll tell you the date so you can right this in your diary.

“What now Vicki?” I groaned as I lifted my head. She gave me a pregnancy test. This only could mean one thing. She was finally pregnant.

“Eiw you peed on this. Why are you giving it me?” she looked at me and then began to laugh.

“Read it stupid.”

“Complete pregnancy test.” I laughed “read it.”

“The screen you tosser! Not the make of the test.”

“Dude your preggerz.” I said like some demented chav. She laughed and jumped off my bed with joy. “Does Brian or anyone else know?” she shuck her head.

“Their all in bed and I thought I’ll wake you up as you are my niece to be.” I did the hand movement to say ‘go on then shoo out of my room.’ She jumped up and screamed in excitement. I could hear her scream to get Brian up. I even heard his reaction. It was a little like this…

“What the fuck! No way! No way your pulling my leg…am I gonna be a dad…holy shit! Well I better get my act together… (Slaps himself) I think that ort to do it. Come here baby; give your hubby a hug.” Bless his soul. This also woke up mum and dad. This was my mum’s reaction…

“Yes Vicki I knew it would happen! Wait till you give birth, it’s fucking painful. But I’m sure you’ll get it easier then when I gave birth I was 15.” I think mum sort of crept out Vicki a little. Do you wonna hear my dad’s reaction? I’m sure you do. It made me laugh…

“Get in there Brian my boy. (Gives Bri a high-five.) Your gonna be a dad…hahaha I never thought I’ll see the day your become a dad. Well I’m going back bed, before we find out that its twins or something.” Oh I forgot to tell you too didn’t I. My parents are trying for a baby. Yay I wont be a lonely child anytime soon! I hope Vicki and Brian find a house by then…I’m sure they will because of the baby and everything. Well I can tell you, Vegas was a headache and a half with everyone having sex…when I mean everyone having sex I mean Vicki and Brian then my parents. I’m surprised me or Oli got any sleep. Well I’m gonna get sleep now…to morrow’s Saturday so I’ll be in bed most of the day…well until Oli wakes me up at 6am with a text saying pick your bastard phone up! Hopefully tomorrow will be good!

To be continued…