Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 32!

“Can you keep your dick in your fucking boxers Zack?” Brian laughed as my parents told Brian and Vicki.

“Says the one that’s fucking a 17 year old.”

“Hey no shut up, Vicki is a lovely girl and she’s really good in bed.” Brain exclaimed.

“So is your sister.” Dad chuckled. Emily basically stud watch them have a dissing war.

“Mum I think we need to break this up coz uncle Brian looks like he’s gonna smack dad.” I told her as I sat beside her on the sofa.

“They’ll be fine. But if he hits your dad then I’ll kick him out, isn’t that right brain baby?” she looked over to him. He was holding dad by the collar of his shirt.

“Oh course.” He smiled as he let go of dad and brushed him down.

“That’s what I thought.” Oli came over to me. “Oli you’re all wet. Did you walk all the way? You should of call me and I would have given you a lift.” Mum offered.

“No Emily he’s all wet coz he’s been with Maria.” Dad laughed. we all looked at dad. “sorry.” He apologized.

“It’s ok Miss G-M. I’m fine.”

“You’ll catch a cold I’m gonna take you home so you can get changed. Come on Maria.” Mum pulled my up off the sofa and dragged me to the car. The rain had stopped. Mum drove us over to his house. We waited in the living room for him to get changed into something dry.

“I’m ready.” He said as he stud in the doorway.

“Zack is gonna love you.” Mum laughed. He was wearing his VU hoodie and top.

“I have one of the skateboards too. I got it for my birthday.” Oli smiled. We walked over to the car again and drove back to ours. Finally we got home and dude the look on dad’s face. Mum was so right.

“Oli you have the best taste in clothes in the world!” dad’s smile was bigger then ever. “Maria he’s a keeper.”

“Yeah in the basement.” Vicki giggled as she walked past us. Oli kicked her in the shin. “Don’t kick pregnant women Oliver.” Vicki moaned in pain. They both made me giggle. Oli grinned at me. Brian soon walked in the room.

“Oli why are you wearing that shit. I’m taking you shopping. Tomorrow. With me, Zack, Vicki, Emily and Maria…well all of us really. My treat.” He smiled. He’s in a good mood.

“its ok you don’t’ have to and for your information, Vengeance University is not shit. It’s the shit!” Oli corrected him. Dad ran over and gave Oli a high-five. Dad stuck his two fingers up at Brian and laughed. Brian smiled in a sarcastic way.

“Hahaha fuck you Zack.” Brian’s smile disappeared as he said ‘fuck you Zack.’

“Brian…” mum gave him a serious look. “That’s nice of you Brian but as hid Girlfriends mum I’ll be paying. You just have to tell him what goes coz you’ve got the fashion touch.” Well I know tomorrow’s gonna be good…but today was messed up. Mum’s pregnant, dad has become really close to Oli, Vicki has messed up hormones and we all received a text from Matt. Say him and Val have fell out. Because she was cheating on him…what the fuck!!

To be continued…