Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 35!

What has my mum done? Has she hurt Gena? Was she a masked murder in her past?

“Shut up Gena you don’t know what you’re on about.” Mum snapped at her.

“Of course I know what I’m on about. You lied to your family to have some baby-“

“That baby is sitting right here.” I pointed to myself.

“But most of all you how do you know if Zack’s that dad? Maybe Jimmy was the dad. You’ve slept with him many times before.”

“Shut up Gena.” Mum muttered in tears. Dad looked at mum.

“You slept with Jimmy?”

“After Maria was born…so how could he be the dad?” mum ran to her bedroom in tears.

“look what you’ve done now Gena.” Vicki said as she ran after Emily.

“If you make my sister upset one more fucking time, you’re dead.” Brian warned her one last time. He soon ran after the girls to check up on Emily. Charlotte and Matt soon followed. Me and Oli sat on the sofa, watching my dad scream at Gena.

“Do you really think you can show your face in here after all this time?” she got closer to him. He just pushed her away. “Oli take Maria to her room please and stay there!” Oli grabbed my hand and took me to my bedroom.

“Don’t worry Maria, we’ll stay in here and listen to some music.” He was panicking more then me.

Zacky’s P.OV.

“Gena get away from me and my family.” I said to her with a fretting tone. She kept getting closer to me.

“But Zacky, you don’t even love Emily. You still love me.” she tried to seduce me with her sexy toned voice.

“I don’t love you Gena. I’ve always loved Emily.”

“Sure you love her.”

“Then why is she pregnant with my baby then?” I told her. She face dropped. She was speechless.

“Why is that whore pregnant again? How do you know it’s yours?” she questioned me. I looked at her. I felt like punching her, but I’m not harsh like that.

“She’s not a whore.” I whisper yelled. “She pregnant because we wanted to have another baby together. Of course it’s mine coz she doesn’t go sleeping with every man in California like you.” I spat at her.

“you don’t mean that Zacky. Tell her to get an abortion.” She begged. I looked away from her. She tried to kiss me.

“Fuck off Gena. Get out of my house now. I will not tell her to get an abortion as we both want this kid! Leave this family alone!” I pushed her away from me as she tried to kiss me again.

“Zack!” Matt screamed from the bedroom. “It’s Emily, she’s unconscious.” I rushed to the bedroom. Everyone was gathered around her on the bed.

“What fuck happened?” I asked. As soon as I said that, I heard the front door slam shut. Gena had left…

To be continued…