Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 37!

He stud there with his hands in his pockets. The beach was empty. I knew I couldn’t run away from this. It’s the only way to keep us safe.

“Ronnie!” I shouted over. He turned his head and smiled in my direction.

“Emily!” he shouted back as he ran over to me. The summer breeze hit our faces. “Hey where have you been? It’s been lonely back home. Roxas misses his mum.” He told me.

“I know. There’s something I need to tell you Ronnie. Roxas…he isn’t yours… he’s Zack’s.” the anger built up in him. I could tell. He raised his hand, ready to hit me. But it went straight back down.

“He’s not mine…oh…”

“I’m sorry Ronnie but it’s over. Us we’re over and I’m taking Roxas with me.”

“You’re back with Zack, aren’t you?” he raised his hand again.

“I’m sorry Ronnie! I was sick of you beating me up and I don’t want Roxas getting hurt again.” I tried to run away but he got a tight grasp of my arm.

“Your not going anywhere.” I looked over to Ronnie’s car. Roxas was watching from the back seats. He had tears rolling down his face. The car was locked and he couldn’t get out.

“Get Roxas out the car now!” I ordered Ronnie. He had a wide smirk on his face. “Get him out!” he managed to pull my arm free from his grasp. I began to run over to Roxas. “Roxas!” I began to scream. “smash the fucking window!” I told him. He nodded his head and sat the other side on the car. He kicked the glass. It began to crack. He kicked it one more time and the glass shattered into a million pieces. He climbed safely threw the smashed window.

“Mum what’s dad doing?”

“For one his not your dad, and for two run.” I grabbed his hand and began to run off the beach. I saw Zack’s car pull up on the other side of the road.

“Emily!” she yelled over. Roxas looked at me.

“Who’s he mum?” I looked at him and I knew I had to tell him one day.

“He’s your dad.” Zack looked over at us. We raced across the road.

“What the fuck are you playing at Emily.” he moaned at me “is there something you need to tell me?”

“Yeah I do…Ronnie is a psycho and his is your son Roxas.”

To be continued…