Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 40!

Roxas’ P.O.V.

Well now mum, Vicki and Maria are gone, me, dad and Brian can have some man time!

“Roxas, come on I’m taking you shopping!” Brian smiled as he rushed into the kitchen.

“Cool.” I rocketed up from the dining table and grabbed my shoes.

“Roxas, this is Oli, Maria’s boyfriend.”

“Dude!!!! Oli long time no see.” Yeah I know Oli Minefield. We’ve been in many detentions together.

“Well hello there Roxas, heard you moved school?”

“No time to catch up boys! We have to get to the shopping mall before I loose my temper.” Brian laughed. Dad walked behind us. I sat in the back with Oli, while dad was up in shot gun next to Brian. We blasted Slipknot out the stereo as we drove in the fast lane. This is so cool!! We parked the car and ran into the mall.

“Quick before we get attacked by fan girls!” dad shouted as a joke.

“Don’t shout then you wont get attacked.” I told him.

“Oh…you’re smarter then you look Roxas.”

“Well you can tell he got that from his mum.” Brian chuckled. Dad hit him in the arm. Oli stud next to me, laughing himself to death.

“Chill Oli, it was only a fact.” Dad then hit me for saying that.

“I’m not that dumb...”

“Yeah you keep thinking that Zack.” Brian laughed again. Ok well it’s time to shop. All I need is…

1. For more Clothes.

2. For the wedding.

3. For booze.

4. For bitches.

5. More booze.

6. New Call Of Duty: Black Ops after I decided to step on the disk.

7. New MÖtley Crue band shirt…and every other band I love on a shirt!

I’m sure dad won’t mind me having all that…hahaha! And guess what? He bought that all for me. Well, he refused to buy me a bitch for the night…he bought me the booze though! Mum is gonna kill him when she finds out.

“LOOK!” Brian yelled. “VICKI MY SWEET!” he screamed over the mall as he waved his arms like crazy. We all looked over to see that the girls were at the mall too.

“HEY MARIA!” Oli shouted with a huge grin across his face…I feel left out as I don’t have a girlfriend…I broke up with her coz she was kissing my friend at the movies! She’s a bitch! Oh well life goes on and it’s time to go home…and play COD with dad, Oli and Brian!!

To be continued…