Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 48!

Emily’s P.O.V.

Joel sat me down and explained that Roxas didn’t feel comfortable around Zack or Maria. I felt a little ashamed as I was the one that made him live with us. I told him we had to go back to the wedding. Joel walked me back to the beach. We spoke about the kids and everything. He told me about Roxas having a major crush on some girl but he didn’t state the name of this girl… when we reached to the beach, Vicki and Charlotte rushed over to me and Joel.

“Oh my god is Roxas ok? Where is he?” Vicki panicked.

“I don’t know he ran off as soon as he saw me.” I told them in disappointment. Vicki hugged me. Charlotte did the same after Vicki let go of me. I saw Zack but he didn’t bother coming up to me. He just looked at me and looked away. Did he hate me or something? What has he done? Joel soon kissed me on the cheek and walked back over to his brother and wife. Vicki walked back to Brian and Charlotte went to Matt. I was left on my own like normal. Now I can see why Roxas hated this family so much. They a bunch of dickheads sometimes! I sat on the beach looking towards the sea.

“What’s wrong?” Someone asked behind me. I looked behind me. It was Corey.

“Nothing.” I lied as I wiped my tears.

“Yeah coz I’ll believe that.” He laughed. He sat down next to me. “Do you want to talk about it? Did you find out what Zack did while you left?” he asked. Wait…WHAT?

“What? What did Zack do?” I asked all shocked.

“Oh it doesn’t matter no more. I don’t want to put more on your plate.”

“No you’ve got to tell me now! I’m not gonna let go of your arm until you tell me.” I threatened him in an extent.

“Are you sure your gonna cope when I tell you? It’s really bad…” I nodded my head.

“I’m ready, just tell me!” I looked him in the eye.

“OK…he told us that he didn’t want Roxas around the house and that…that…” he could bring himself to tell me the rest.

“I knew he didn’t like Roxas! No wonder he ran off! Please just tell me the rest.”

“He’s been seeing Gena again.” He told he. He looked like he was gonna cry. But I beat him to that.

“W-W-What?” I cried. “I can’t believe he could do that to me…AGAIN!” my tears rushed down my face. I couldn’t hold myself together. I looked back to where everyone was. I spotted Zack. He was looking like he was having a great time, that was until he saw how much of a wreak I was.

“Don’t look at him Emily. he’s a little cheating shit. Come here.” He opened his arms and gave me a hug. I cried into his suit.

“Can this day get any worse?” I muttered into his shoulder.

“I hope it doesn’t.” we both spoke way too soon! I got a text from Ronnie. “Who is it?” Corey asked me.

“It’s Ronnie my ex and Roxas’ carer.” I looked at my phone and then opened the message…

So I’m guessing you and Zack are shit parents together if Roxas has gonna crawling back to me? I told you that we should of stayed together!

The message ripped my heart out. Roxas went back to Ronnie.

“This day just got even worse!” I screamed I laid back and looked up at the almost night sky. It was beautiful but It wasn’t gonna cheer me up at the slightest chance.

“What did he say to you?” Corey asked as he laid beside me.

“Roxas is with him and that me and Zack are bad parents, that’s why I should of stayed with him…”

“Do you want to stay with Ronnie?” he questioned me.

“Well no, he kept hurting me and Roxas! But then he never cheated on me like Zack has.” I staked all the sand out my hair and brushed myself down as soon as I got up off the sand. Corey followed me.

“Come on. Do you need me to drive you home?” I shuck my head.

“Not now. I need to give Zack a piece of my mind.” I walked up to Zack. “Hey Zacky.” I smiled. My smiled faded face as my hand went straight across his face at full speed. Everyone watched.

“I’m guessing you told her?” Zack said to Corey.

To be continued…