Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 51!

Emily P.O.V.

His worry scared me and I knew Ronnie was the type of guy that would literally kill us!

“No baby, he’s not like that. I’m sure he’ll just leave us alone.” I lied. The thought of all his ex girlfriends’ came into my mind. The blood. The valance. The sorrow. Once, he had this girlfriend. I knew her as she was the one that introduced me to Ronnie. She was called Bex. She was a really nice girl, had a little baby girl too. She broke up with Ronnie to go back to the baby’s dad. Its scary what Ronnie and do with an axe. I looked behind me. Roxas looked scared still. “Stop fretting Roxas. We’ll go home and we’ll forget this all happened.” I smiled at him. I pulled the car up the drive. People were still here for the second half of the party. I saw Corey and Benji. Suddenly all my worries fade when Corey stopped me.

“Emily!” he shouted over as I got out the car. I opened the back door and lifted Roxas out the car.

“Roxas go to Matt and Charlotte please.” I asked him. He nodded and ran over to the back garden where they were. “Hey Corey, Hey Benji.” I smiled. Corey swung his arms around me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

“Is everything alright? I see Roxas is back.” Corey asked.

“Yeah everything’s fine…” I lied once again. I’m such a shit lair! He looked at me as if he knew I wasn’t telling the truth.

“Do you wonna talk about it?” he asked as he looked me in the eye. I looked into his pail blue eyes. I felt a little faint looking at them, as if I went a little soft for him.

“Erm…in a minute. I need to see Maria and Vicki.” I hugged him tight and I was about to let him go but he was still holding me tight. He let go after a while. I smiled and walked off.

“Hey Emily!” Nichole shouted to me. “Is Roxas here?” she asked. I nodded my head and carried on walking. I saw Maria. She was sat twiddling her thumbs.

“What’s up sweetheart?” I asked as I sat next to her on the sofa. I looked up at what she was staring at. It solved everything. Zack was kissing Gena…it sort of break my heart watching. But my heart was broken years ago! Maria’s small arms wrapped around my chest.

“I’m sorry mum. I wish I could stop your heart from breaking but I can’t.” she whispered. I wrapped my arms around her too and held her tight.

“I don’t want you to suffer. I really, really hate your dad right now.”

“Don’t worry, so do I.” Wow does everyone hate Zack now.

“Well I’m not having them kissing under my roof. Hold on I’m gonna go talk to them.” I let go of Maria and got up off the sofa. I walked over to Zack and tapped his shoulder. “Sorry but this is my house so it’s my rules. No kissing in my house unless I like you.” I said as I looked at Gena when I said ‘unless I like you.’ Coz I really do hate her too! Zack looked at me in shock; I guess he didn’t know I came back then!

“Emily, please just listen-“

“Well I would of listened if I didn’t see you kissing that whore right there.” I said bitterly.

“Can we have a word please Emily?” he begged.

“No I’m alright thanks. I’m meant to be talking to Corey now. No kissing when your under my roof!” I laughed. I smiled at Zack and he smiled back. It was almost like were friends or something… I walked up the stairs to my room, hoping no one was fucking in there so I could just relax after this dreadful day. I opened the door to an empty room…well that was what I thought.

“Hey Emily.” Corey said, scaring me half to death.

“Oh shit!” I jumped “oh it’s you Corey. I’m guessing you’re here to talk to me?”

“Your so right there babe.” He laughed. I walked into the room and sat on the end of the bed. Corey followed and shut the door. “So what’s been happening?”

“Well it all triggered off when Roxas asked me if Ronnie was gonna kill us…the thing is, Ronnie’s a killer.”

“What do you mean killer? Like he’s killing you inside sort of thing?” Corey asked a little confused.

“No. a real killer. He kills his ex’s!” I panicked. Corey sat down beside me and wrapped his tattooed arms around me. I hugged him back and closed my eyes, dreaming I was somewhere else. I opened my eyes and looked up at Corey.

“I’ll never let anyone touch you, Roxas or Maria.” He smiled. He slowly leaned closer to me face. Was I about to kiss him?

“ROXAS!” we heard Vicki scream…

To be continued…