Tiny Vengeance (Zacky Venegance's Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 53!

Roxas’ P.O.V.

I could hold this against her for the rest of her life.

“What secret?” she asked. I could hear the worry in her voice and see the fear in her eyes.

“Oh well maybe your brother talked to me on twitter and told me your little secret about what really happened to yours and Brian’s baby.” I smirked.

“Why were you talking to my brother?” she whisper yelled as she pulled me over to a quiet corner.

“He was speaking to me. He wanted to know if you told Brian. I was like ‘hum I’m not sure. I’m not sure she’s told anyone!’ so then he blew it for you and he didn’t really care.” I laughed. Her face was wiped with shock. “Yep your baby was exterminated coz your parents didn’t want you to have one! Oooh burn!” I walked off and stuck my middle finger up at her as I walked away. I sniggered as I wondered off past all the party guest. Everyone stared at me as I was covered in my own blood.

“ROXAS!” mum scream as she saw me.

“You called.” I smiled. She bunt down and rubbed all the blood off of my face. He looked at me wrist and screamed!

“Fucking hell child you’re as bad as your fucking sister!”

“What Maria’s done this before?”

“Yeah too many times to count. Come on lets clean you up.” She pulled me over to the kitchen. She grabbed paper towels and dampened them a little. “You really went deep on these cuts Roxas.” She said.

“Dad told me you’ve done this before when you was my age.” I wondered.

“Yeah I did but I’m not stupid anymore.”

“You don’t wonna talk about it do you? Why is it such a bad thing to do this to yourself?” I asked.

“Coz it will scar up and you’ll have to look at it everyday of your sad miserable life. Do you really want that Roxas?” she asked me harshly. He pressed harder onto my cuts.

“OUCH!” I screamed in pain. “No I don’t want that.”

“Then why did you do it?” she asked once again.

“Coz everyone ignores me. I feel isolated!” I told her. She looked up at me.

“I don’t want you to feel like that baby. Sometimes I feel the same way.” She mumbled. I lifted my head and saw Corey come over to me and mum. Why is he always with mum? Is he just being a good friend? Or is he trying to get in mum’s pants? Most mean are coz she’s Emily fucking Haner! Everyone wants a piece of her, she’s Huntington’s pussy! God sometimes I swear she’s a whore! She dresses in skinny jeans and bikini tops. Tell me if that’s a little slutty or what?

“Hey Emily. What’s up with you Roxas?” he asked nicely.

“Oh just self harming myself for the fun of it.” I joked. Corey walked over to me.

“Ouch, their deep fuckers! I think you need stitches for them buddy.” He told me.

“Then take me to the hospital smart ass!” gosh I swear people round here get dumb everyday!

Well I better get going to the doctor’s coz these are deep fuckers according to Corey…gosh!

To be continued…