Status: In the works (:

Made by those who hate me

That could have been worded better

My phone rang from the nightstand waking me from my sleep. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Ashley. I had known Ash since I was sixteen. Not only was he my bassist but he was also my best friend. I held the phone to my ear and said “ What’s up?”
“Hey man! I was wondering if you wanna come over and hang later?” Stupid question
“Nah I would totally rather stay home alone then hang with my bro?”
“Oh” he sounded disappointed.
“I was kidding!” I laughed.
“ I totally knew that haha…”
“Sure you did, haha, I’ll be over in an hour and a half?”
“Alright. See ya then.”
I closed the phone and got up. I looked at the hallway clock. “Holy shit” I mumbled. It was only 9:30 am. Why in the world was Ash up so early? More importantly why does he want me over so early? I shook it off not wanting to get my hopes up. Oh yea! Did I mention I kind of adore my best friend? No? Well I do. I’ve always felt a kind of passion I’ve never felt for another guy, even though I’m gay, and lately those feelings have been stronger. I haven’t seen him since tour ended almost three months ago so you can guess my heart was pounding against my ribs. I walked into the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dried off then put on my cloths. I blow dried my hair then straightened it. Lastly I did my makeup. Almost an hour after he called I walked out the front door wearing a ripped up Guns ~n~ Roses shirt, black skinnies with chains hanging from them and a pair of Converses. I jumped in my car and started it. My phone rang again. It was
Ash again.
“Haven’t I already talked to you today?” I asked.
“Haha I do believe so. Are you on your way?”
“Gee, Impatient much?”
“Yes I am. I just wanna know if I should be dressed or not”
“ Oh wow that’s nice to know. Either way I am indeed on my way.”
“All right. I’ll see you when you get here”
“Yes you will hehe. Bye” I closed my phone.
The thought of him being undressed sent a prickle over my skin. I shook it off and turned on the radio so that Nirvana was blaring threw my speakers. Twenty minutes later I arrived at Ash’s house. Since we’ve know each other for along time I don’t even bother to knock anymore. I walk in and yell “ASH! I’m here!”
“I’ll be right there” He yelled from upstairs .
I walked over and sort of just plopped down on the couch. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and looked up to see Ash standing at the foot of them.
“Gee you have no manners” He laughed sitting next to me.
“Yea I know. But you know I could always leave if I’m that manner less” I barely got out.
“No!” He quickly said then blushed. Umm okay?
“Alrighty then?”
“Yea, so, What’s up bro?”
“ Not much really missing being with you guys but then again kind of happy to be home.”
“Couldn’t agree with you more!”
“What have you been doing with your time off?”
“Eh, not much. Mostly working on my bass, writing some music, and most of all sleeping” He chuckled.
“ That’s different from touring?” I laughed nudging him with my elbow.
“Oh haha! So funny!” He said sarcasm dripping from his words.
“I thought it was!” I giggled.
“Dude, did you just…. Giggle?” He smirked.
“No! Ha. You must be hearing things.” I blushed.
“Oh, and now your going to blush?”
Damn, why does he have to know all the ways to embarrass me?
“No. Well. Um.”
“Haha! I got you!” He laughed pointing a finger at me. I bite his outstretched finger hard enough to leave teeth marks.
“OWWW! Dude What the hell?”
“Hey, You should know by now not to stick things by my face or they may get bite!” The second I said that I realized it could have been worded a lot better.
Ash fell off the couch laughing at my misuse of wording. I was a dark crimson by this time. He finally got off the ground, holding his ribs, and sat back down on the couch. Well I can see how this day is going to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys.This is the first chapter in my new BVB Andley ( Andy and Ashley) love story. Look forward to chapters in the near future.