Status: Unfinished - approx 1 part written and added each day.

Handcuffs and Alibis

Jack and Alexandra were the king and queen of Primehurst College and it wasn't a surprise when they finally started dating.

After multiple occasions of Alexandra lying to Jack, Jack confronts her. As Jack's world begins to fall apart from one thing to another, Alex Gaskarth (a college newbie) turns up out of the blue. Jack and Alex become close but too close for anyone else's liking.

As soon as the whole village finds out, mayhem is caused and it puts Jack and Alex at extreme risk of danger.
  1. Part 1
  2. Part 2
    After Jack's world begins to fall apart, he discovers what Alexandra is doing otherwise and heads off to confront her.
  3. Part 3
    Break up.
  4. Part 4
    As Alexandra goes, Jack discovers his new neighbour; Alex Gaskarth.
  5. Part 5
    Jack and Alex bonding.
  6. Part 6
    Alex and Jack bonding.
  7. Part 7
    Alex is shocked at Jack's actions.
  8. Part 8
    An unexpected hospital visit occurs when Alex accidentally kicks Jack's jaw.
  9. Part 9.
    Alex goes out and ends up punching a wall. After being checked out, Alex finds out whether Jack is alive or not.
  10. Part 10.
    Alex and Jack return back to college only to find out that rumours going round are not the rumours they wanted to hear.