Danger zone

three

To tell you more about myself but I guess I may start from the very beginning. I never told anyone my past. Not even my own boyfriend, All he knows is that I lived in Iowa. My best friend was Paul gray. No, I wasn't a fan girl. I worked at a music store he constantly went to. Turns out we had a lot in common. I hated to leave Paul in Iowa. He was proud when I got my firs job doing tattoos. he visited often.
Many say my drinking was from his passing. Maybe so. but I don't think it was. What happened to Paul was tragic. But it wasn't his fault. He was the most amazing man ever. Everyone loved Paul.
I made my way around the town after work today. Not much happened. I walked myself into a convince store to pick up dinner. more like some warm up in microwave dish. while looking around in the store for food I found two of the men who are always at the tattoo shop. I didn't bother to say hello. All I did was get some random food off the self and hurry up to pay. I was sure they would not want to say hello to me. Hell, they don't even know me.
Once I made my purchase My phone began to ring. It was your pretty basic track phone. One of those go phones. I didn't have enough money to get a plan with a company. But for me this will do.
"Hello"
"hey Brenn's. It's Veronica" She said cheerfully. I wondered what she was up to since I moved. I knew absolutely no one here. I was miserable and she knew it.
:Guess what" I smiled into the phone while I walked to my car. 'What" I asked. I wanted to know would she would say, I hope she would move here with me.
"I'm moving to see you!" My suspicions where confirmed. She would be moving out here. Hopefully my roommate. Because it was awfully lonely there. "Be my roommate" I asked. I sounded so Gay. but I wanted some company here. Work was annoying but I was getting started on a career. With assholes as co workers.
"Of course. That's what I was planning on doing actually. If you don't mind. Oh, I almost forgot, I have an extra ticket for a concert tomorrow nigh. So as we speak, I am on a plane for you. By the way the band is called Hollywood undead. There Farly new but I think you will like them. They seam your type, rock, rap. Stuff like that.
I nodded as I listened to Veronica talk about some band. I couldn't help but think of the men who come in the shop every damn day. But I doubt it could be them.
"I'm going to loose you soon. See you sometime in the middle of the night" Byeee she yelled into the phone. I heard the phone disconnect and I shut off my cell. I decided I would call Benny in the morning and take a sick day.
I finished up my dinner, then began some research on Hollywood undead. After listening to a few songs I decided I liked them. They where rad!
I noticed one familiar face. More like tattoo. The three on one of the members neck/ That was the same man in the shop everyday. This must be them. They must know Benny. As the pieces came together I figured there would be no way out for me. I knew they could recognize me. As I would recognize them.
I decided to finish off the rest of my beloved jack then turn in for the night. I set my laptop down. And crawled into my bed. The blankets made me warm and soon I was falling asleep to number 5, from Hollywood undead.