Status: Indefinite hiatus (message me for ending..)

Just a Phone Call Away

The Breakup

I had finally figured out a way to tell Drew. I was now driving to his apartment. I started to walk to the elevator. There was a guy around my age with dark skinny jeans, a white T- shirt, and low- top converse. He was running to me.

"Hold. Up!" He screamed. I held the door for him. he looked weirdly familiar. it was Kevin. i went to summer camp with him. His nickname was Dirty. Don't ask why.

"Calea?"

"Dirty?" He laughed. I pulled him into a big hug.

"Where have you been? It's been ten years?!" I said as I Walked into the elevator.

"The question is more like 'where have you been?'"

" I told you guys I was moving and gave you my number."

"I lost it."

"Then call Caleb and ask him for it." I said.

"He lost it."

"Austin?"

"lost it."

"Augustine?"

"I lost her number."

"Whatever." I replied after that, we exchanged numbers and I went over to Drew's apartment.

I knocked on the door. Drew opened it.

"Hey." he said

"Hey." I mocked. he moved so I could go inside.

"I got this letter from my old summer camp, they want me to counsel there."

"for how long?" he asked.

"The whole summer."i sighed

"that's a long time." he looked relieved, actually kinda happy.

"Yeah I know."

"you should go if you want to."

"So you want me to go?"

"Yeah, It'll be good for you to see your old friends."

"Or do you just want me gone?"

"You're still mad about that?"

"I don't know anyone who isn't mad when they go to chicago for the weekend and finds their asshole of a boyfriend fucking their sister!" I said sarcastically.

"It was a one time thing." he said

"sure it was!"

"But cal-"

"I'm done."

I started to run to the elevator. Meanwhile, tears started to well up. I wiped them away and just put my hoodie over my head. Then I noticed it was Drew's. I took it off and threw it on the floor. I walked into the elevator. There was a tall guy with black hair and a baseball cap. He was wearing a blue t-shirt with some designs on it and black jeans. Worry flooded his face when he saw me crying.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said as I wiped my tears away and stumbled out the elevator.

"You sure don't look too okay."

"I'll be okay, I'll call my friend."

"Okay. well I'm Jonathan."

"I'm Calea."

"Nice to meet you." He smiled. It looked genuine.

"Same" I replied and walked to my car.

When I got home, I laid down on my bed. this would be a perfect time to call Augustine.

I picked up my phone and called her.

"Hey, I's Augustine! Sorry I couldn't get to the phone, but leave a message, and I'll get right back to you! Toodles!"

It went straight to voicemail.

"Shit!" I mumbled. Then I heard a faint Beep.

"Augustine, It's Calea. I needyou right now. Just come over, PLEASE. I don't care If you spend the night." then I hung up.

The most painful part of leaving Drew wasn't that we weren't together anymore, but that I would never be coming back, It would be too painful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here, the second chapter. hope you like!