Status: Indefinite hiatus (message me for ending..)

Just a Phone Call Away

What are friends for?

- Cameron's Pov-

It hurt me to see Calea upset like this, Augustine and I honestly hated Drew, but he made Calea happy, so we left him alone. I picked Calea's phone up as she laid her head on my shoulder. I typed her password into her iPhone.
"1-2-8-5" I mumbled to myself. As soon as the phone unlocked, it started to ring. It was Drew. I answered it as I put my pointer fingers to my lips. Calea nodded quietly. I pressed the answer button.
"Helo?" I heard Drew ask.
" Uh hi. Calea left her phone at my house."
"OH, tell her that I called and that I-I'm sorry." his voice was low and raspy as if he was tired.
"You're Sorry? Do you think that'll just make everything better? Calea is hurt because of you. I never really liked you y'know. I just shut my mouth to make Calea happy. You're so fucking lucky that I shut my mouth. You sicken me You cheated on her with her sister...She deserves so much better! Do you have a conscience? Wait No you don't, Y-"
"Ok! I get it I was wrong!" Drew said cutting me off. I rolled my eyes he's such a dick.
"Whatever, you give me a headache." I said massaging my temple.
"Y'know you can go-"
"Bye." I said hanging up the phone on Drew. Did I mention that this guy's a dick? I gave Calea back her phone.
"Thanks." She smiled hugging onto me.
"You're welcome." I said
-Calea's Pov-
Cameron was so right, I did deserve better, but I just have such a low self esteem that I just feel that I can never find someone better. Why? I have no Idea.
"Hey." Cam whispered to me.
"Yeah?" I replied snapping out of thought.
"Y'know I'm always here for you, no matter what,right?" He asked sweetly while nudging my arm.
"Yeah."
"Good." He replied

---------Chapter song list---------

Belle Of The Boulevard - Dashboard Confession
I'll Run - The Cab
♠ ♠ ♠
Okk... I'm so sorry it took me so long to update and that this chapter and the fact that it's short makes it even worse.... I had to cut a lot of things out of the chapter because I didn't really think that it flowed well with the story.. I'm typing up chapter 8 right now... Chapter 8 might be a bit short too... so expect that soon
Oh, you might've noticed that I changed my username from Bannanafreakx15 to Lipstick Lullabies.. I just felt like a change needed to be made...
I've been SO fucking busy if I had more free time this story would've probably be typed on here up to chapter 15... but it's not :(.. and the bad thing is that I didn't even get to the good part yet *Sigh* anyways Thanks to the people who read my stories and put up with this bullshit lol enough of my rambling....get on with your lives ! :)