Believe What You Like (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 12!

Chapter 12.
“Step on it Jimmy!” Matt ordered. “Your gonna be fine Emily. Zack is fine trust me.” Matt reassured me. He placed his hand on my thigh. He looked me in the eye like he did when we shared the bed last night. He rubbed his hand all over me thigh. I looked away from him and tried to concentrate on Zack.
“I hope he’s alright.” Vicki said to Jimmy.
“He will be. Stop worrying both of you.” Jimmy cried.
“I’ll try to be strong Jimmy Jim.” I smiled. Matt moved his hand off my thigh and move a little to the left. (Away from me) Jimmy reached the block of apartments.
“I remember this place.” Matt said “Gena took us here, she had an apartment. Room 077, wait that’s the room Zack’s in.”
“Wait ago genius.” I laughed.
“Shut up Emily.” He laughed along and punched my arm lightly. Jimmy stuck the car in any old place. Me and Vicki followed the guys to the room. Jimmy pulled a ski mask over his face and said it’s a break-in. we all laughed (quietly) and smashed Gena’s front door.
“Dude give us Zacky!” Matt yelled into the room. No one was In sight.
“Matt watch out!” I screamed as Gena pointed a gun at him.
“You.” Gena smirked at me when she said it.
“Yeah it’s me now give my bloody boyfriend back!” I screamed at her. I pulled out the gun from Jimmy’s hood. “Now fucking give me Zack! His kids are missing him.” We all heard Zack scream from the room behind Gena.
“Zack!” Matt yelled “it’s ok Emily has a gun.” He laughed.
“I hope she can shoot.” Zack replied in a shout.
“I can’t babe.” I laughed back. “Now Gena let Zack go and no one will get hurt.” She unlocked the door that was behind her. She opened the door. Zack was leaned against the wall. Covered in his own blood.
“What did you do to him?” I screamed. I gave the gun Vicki and ran over to Zack. I kneeled down to Zack. I curled my hands around his cheeks. “What did she do to you?” I teared up. I kissed him on the lips until Gena kicked me in the leg.
“Get off my man.” She hissed.
“He’s not yours.” Jimmy told her.
“He his, Zacky your mine right? You are… right?” She had that psycho twitch in her eye.
“I’m not.” he managed to say. His body was full of cuts and brouses. He flinched in pain as I ran my finger tips over the cut on his face. The gun shot wound was still on his upper arm of course. He looked at me with his piercing blue eyes.
“Don’t leave me here.” He whispered.
“I wont, I promise.” I held his hand. Tight. Matt grabbed his gun out his jacket and Jimmy pulled the gun from Vicki’s hand bag.
“We all have guns Gena. Let Zack go home to his Kids and leave Huntington for good.” Jimmy ordered her. Vicki’s hands shuck as she held the gun.
“Jimmy I can’t.” Vicki whispered.
“You can Vicki, please just hold the gun you don’t have to shot.” He replied. Vicki held it tight and looked a Gena. Gena glared at Vicki and fired.
“Vicki!” Matt screamed.
To be continued…