Believe What You Like (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 14!

Chapter 14.
Gena was repeating the word no. she kept walking backwards. She continued to walk backwards to the balcony. That’s when she went overboard. She fell over the Balcony. Zack looked up but looked straight back at me.
“Why do you have to die now?” he asked me with tears rolling down his brouses up face.
“The best people in the world always die young.” I smirked. This was one of our sayings as a kid when my dad died at 29. I’m almost 29 well in like a year or two but was it karma. Zack held me in his arms.
“But I don’t want you to die today. Can’t god give you another day?”
“Nope. I risked my life to save the one I love.” I said to him with a smile. Tears rolled down both our faces.
“Gena’s dead…” Jimmy told us as he looked down the balcony. The police offices rushed up the stairs to have a look inside. Paramedics where on hold and some had come to save my life. I don’t think it would help I think I’m gonna die anyway. I’m surprised I’ve not bled to death yet. Zack was told to back away so they can treat my wound. Zack was gripping on Matt. The paramedics had to check Zack over too. Jimmy was getting questioned by the police. They asked him if he pushed Gena off the balcony.
“I didn’t she feel off herself. She was walking backwards because she relieved what she did.” He told the officer. They believed he was telling the truth, because he was. Vicki was wrapped in a blanket and was speaking to one of the officers. She told them that she was only helping to get Zack to his family as Gena kidnapped him. The police soon got all they need and let what I call ‘CSI’ on the scene. I was taken into hospital. I had to go into surgery. They told me I could possibly die on the operating table. But I as aware of that. I got told Zack was fine and so was everybody else. Brian had came into the hospital I was told. He was with Horizon and Phoenix. I was taking into surgery before I could see them. They told me to count down from 10 and I’ll fall into a deep sleep.
“10, 9, 8…7…6.”
To be continued…