Believe What You Like (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 5!

Chapter 5.
Emily’s PO.V.
We walked over to the car. A few high school kids walked on the other side of the road.
“Holy shit its Zacky V!!” the kids screamed. They ran right across the road to meet him. One of the mums tapped me on the shoulder.
“Why are these kids all around your boyfriend?” she asked me.
“He’s a world famous rockstar.” I told her with pride.
“What band is he in?” Another mother asked me.
“Avenged Sevenfold! Dude their one of the best band in the world!” one of the boys answered for me.
“Your ‘his’ girlfriend?” one of the girl fans asked me. I nodded my head.
“You lucky bitch! Why are you at a school Mr. and Mrs. Vengeance?” one of the fans asked.
“We were dropping off are two sons.” Zack told them.
“You have kids!?!?!”
“Yeah two beautiful boys called Horizon and Phoenix.” Zack said sweetly.
The fans look at me and gathered round me.
“Is this one of them?”
“Yeah this is Phoenix, Horizon is at school.” I told the fans.
“Arwwww he’s so cute. How old are they?”
“6 and 1.” Zack replied. I’m surprised he would know how old they are. “Look guys it was nice meeting you all. I’ll sign your books and then I’ll have to go alright?” The fans nodded their heads. He leaned on the car roof to sign their shirts and books. We had a few photos with the kids and we got on our way back home.
Brain and Jimmy stud outside of my house.
“Brian, why are you sitting on my drive way?” I said as I wound the window down.
“My legs started to hurt that’s why! What time do you call this?”
“We had to drop Horizon of at school.” Zack said as he got out the car. I took Phoenix out the car and let him rest in my arms.
“Arwwww he looks like Zack man.” Jimmy giggled.
“Let me hold the sexy motherfucker!” Brian laughed. I handed him Phoenix. Jimmy gave me a warm hug and lifted me of the round.
“So how’s my cousin?” Jimmy asked me.
“I’m alright, a bunch of fans saw Zack and attacked us and now the world knows Zack is a dad.”
“Wow! Sounds like you’ve had a good morning then.” Zack got his phone out.
“I’ve spread the news on Twitter that I’m a dad to two beautiful boys.”
My jaw dropped. I never thought he would want the world to know about us or that he has kids.
“Your actually telling fans about us and the kids?” I said in shock.
“Yeah, the world needs to know babe. I mean, 5 kids and the whole of Horizon’s school know.” He swung one arm around me and kissed my cheek. SNAP! FLASH! He took a picture of the two of us to put on Twitter. All his fans where commenting and liking the picture. One comment read ‘what happened to Gena?’ he updated his fans by telling them, he’s no longer with Gena anymore and it’s for the best as he is trying to fix his life.
Arwwww sweet right? We took a step into the house and that was it. Brian grabbed Zack and took him out the house.
“Brian!?” I screamed. Jimmy held me back from the front door. “Where is he taking him Jimmy?” Jimmy’s arm curled over me. Brian was still holding Phoenix.
All I heard was Phoenix crying. Jimmy let me go. I banged the front door. It was locked.
“Phoenix!!!!! Zack!!!!!!!” I screamed my lungs out. I could hear a car pull up. It was Gena’s. The sound of high heels hitting the floor is all I could hear. I ran straight for the window.
“Get away from my baby!” I scream out the window. Gena look up at me.
“You stole my boyfriend. Now I’ll take something from you.” She picked up Phoenix off the floor. Zacky was on the floor. Unconscious? He was bleeding.
“Brian what did you do?” Brian looked at me with tears.
“I did nothing, I swear!” he yelled. Gena ran with Phoenix in her arms, back to her car.
“Brian get her!” I cried. He got onto his feet and chased after her. But she knocked him down…with her car. Jimmy tried to knock the door down while I called an ambulance. The door was down and Zacky laid there in his own blood. “Zack!!” I screamed as soon as I got outside. Jimmy ran over to Brian. Brian was still awake.
“I’m sorry.” He whispered to Jimmy.
“Shhhh Brian the ambulance will be here soon.” Brian’s leg was bleeding everywhere.
“Zacky, please don’t die, please…” my tear hit him. He laid there in my arms while the ambulance came. What happened?
To be continued…