Believe What You Like (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 6!

Chapter 6.
Emily’s P.O.V
The ambulance got here. I could hear Brian screaming in pain. Zack’s face was so pail. One of the paramedics rushed over.
“Hello I’m Gill. Do you want happened?” she asked me.
“N…no… I just…no I don’t.” I said with shame.
“What about Brian over there?” she asked again.
“He was hit by a car…he was trying to save my baby, but she took him away.”
“Who took your baby?”
“Gena…Gena Paulhus.” I cried. They put Zack on a stretcher and took him to hospital. I sat beside him all the way. The police wanted a word with me.
“Emily G-M?” one of the officers called.
“Y…yes.” I said in shock.
“We need a word about your boyfriend and his best friend?” I nodded my head a stepped outside.
“So what did you see?”
“My cousin Jimmy was holding me back because he knew Gena was gonna turn up.”
“Whose Gena may I ask?”
“Gena Paulhus, Zack Baker’s ex-Girlfriend.”
“Ok, what else happened.” My mind felt blank. I couldn’t think straight.
“I could hear my son Phoenix crying. Jimmy then let me go but the door was locked. I looked out the window a saw Gena’s car pull up. Zack was on the floor but I don’t know how he got hurt. Gena then told me ‘Because you stole something from me I’m gonna take something from you.’ She then got in her car with my baby son.” I couldn’t hold it in anymore, I had to cry.
“Well you can tell you, Zack was shot with a silent gun. We found a bullet in his arm and a gun at the scene.” Oh god! Wait! What if Gena kidnaps Horizon after school?
“Is my other son safe?” I asked the officer.
“Horizon Baker is safe at school we explained to the head of the school that his dad was in a shooting.” Jimmy walked in the room we were getting interviewed in. He was with Horizon.
“Oh sweet heart! Thank god you’re safe! Thank you jimmy!” Horizon ran straight into my arms.
“Where’s Phoenix mummy?” he asked. It broke my heart when he said Phoenix’s name.
“Phoenix, he’s…he’s been kidnapped by Gena.” It broken me into a million pieces as I told Horizon the truth.
“But that was my nightmare mummy? Mummy don’t cry please.” Horizon sat on my lap and gave me a little hug.
“Do you want to see your daddy?” I asked him. I wiped my black tears from under my eyes. He nodded his head. Jimmy picked Horizon up.
“Jimmy why did you hold be back and why was the door locked?” I worried.
“I held you back because Brain asked me to and we didn’t want you to get hurt. We had a feeling Gena would turn up.”
“Why did Brian take Zack outside?”
“So he could warn him Gena was gonna turn up. Val told us to keep you safe. Zack had Phoenix when they went outside.”
“Gena shot him.” Him face dropped even more.
“That’s why we were trying to warn you. We were waiting over an hour for you guys to come home.” I felt bad for lashing out at Jimmy like that.
“Sorry Jimmy I’m just in shock about what happened today.”
“I think we all are.” We continued to go see Zack. He looked so peaceful, it killed me inside.
“Daddy’s asleep, can we wake him up?” Horizon asked us as I sat him at the end of the hospital bed.
“No Horizon let your dad rest.”
Zack’s eyes flickered…
To be continued…