Sex, Drugs And Rock 'N' Roll (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 13!

Chapter 13
The party is over and the lighters our out. Zack lied on the sofa with his tie undone, which hung around with unbuttoned collar. Emily was upstairs, taking off her wedding dress. She changed into her denim shorts and a plain green t-shirt. She tiptoed out the bedroom door and saw Zack lying on his stomach on the sofa. She grinned at sight. She slowly moved closer to the sofa where Zack laid, she pocked her head over the arm rest to see Zack fast asleep. Emily ran the back of her hand on Zack’s cold tanned cheek. His eyes flickered open. A cheerful smile appeared across his face.
“Hey sleep head. Are you all partied out?” Emily grinned.
“Not completely, I have energy for you.” Zack kissed her softly on the lips.
“Because I’ll do anything for my beautiful wife.” She smiled showing two perfect rows of pearly white teeth.
“If you’re tired come to bed.” Emily told Zack with a cheeky grin on her face.
“Bed hah… well I think I have energy for what I’m think of… I think what I’m thinking?” Emily nodded her head.
“Exactly what I was thinking of. It’s a tradition to have sex on your wedding day though.” Emily sat on the arm of the chair. Zack placed his hand on her thy.
“So when do you want to do it?” Zack laughed.
“Well…now if you like.” Zack bit his bottom lip as she walked upstairs in her denim shorts. The look on his face was priceless. Soon after he heard the bedroom door slam shut, he jumped off the sofa and ran straight towards the bedroom. He slowly opened the door to see an empty bed but the light in the bathroom was on. He tiptoed into the bathroom, where Emily was in a pair of Lacey underwear. He wrapped his arms around her chest and placed his hands on her boobs.
“Hey Zacky.” Emily pulled her head back and rested it on Zack’s shoulder.
“Hey Emily, I like your underwear. Too bad I have to take them off.” Zack joked. Emily giggled and kissed Zack on the neck.
“Well you have to take your clothes off first.” Emily spun around and unbuckled his belt. She lifted up his top over his head and kissed him constantly on the lips. They walked out of the bathroom and pushed each other to the bed. They both remained in their underwear, until Zack began to unhook her bra. She began to pull his boxers off. Their naked bodies touching, their lips and tongues touching. Emily moaned and screamed his name. He went harder and harder and… well lets just agree that this went on a little longer then they planned…
“I forgot the condom by the way.” Zack pouted after he got off of Emily. She laughed.
“What? Why are you laughing?” Emily giggled and rolled on her side to look at Zack.
“You forgot the condom! Hahaha!” Emily laughed even more.
“I’ll laugh with you if we found out that you’re pregnant in like a week’s time.” Emily’s jaw dropped.
“Shit! But we’ve been planning for a kid…”
To be continued…