Sex, Drugs And Rock 'N' Roll (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 20!

Chapter 20.
It was the night of the party. The house was packed. Brian was sat on the sofa. Alone. Everyone just rushed past as if they didn’t see him. Gabby stud on the other side of the room kissing her new boyfriend Taylor. Brian’s face plummeted. None of his friends went over. Emily spotted that Brian wasn’t enjoying one minute of this party.
“Brian!” She shouted. He turned his head and lifted his hand above his head. He ignored her and began to light his cigarette.
“One minute.” Emily told the person she was speaking to. “Brian what’s up dude?” He looked down at his feet. “Come on Bri your always the life and soul of the party. Why aren’t you flirting with chicks?” She giggled. He looked at her.
“Cause the girl I likes taken.”
“I know Gabby is with Taylor now but you have to deal with it now.”
“No it’s not Gabby it’s you.” He looked at her. She was in shock. She never knew Brian thought about her like that. “I shouldn’t of told you… I’m gonna go I flirt now.” he grabbed his beer of the coffee table and rushed over to Matt and Jimmy. The girls looked and smirked at him. He knew he couldn’t be with Emily as she’s married to his best friend. A guy can change his mind…only one girl court his eye now. She was a medium heighted girl with Long Black hair. He got the nerves to go up to her and talk. She blushed as he got closer.
“Hey I’m Brian but people know me as Synyster Gates.” He smiled.
“I’m Vicki, nice to meet you.” She smiled back. Emily looked over and saw Brian smiling for once.
“Hey Em.” Vicki waved as Emily walked over.
“Hey Vicki, I can see you’ve met my good friend Brian.” Emily grinned. Vicki nodded her head. “Brian this is Vicki my cousin.”
“So you are cousins then. I can see looks run in the family. Em, your mum was pretty hot.” Brian said. She chocked on her drink.
“You thought my mum was hot?” Brian nodded.
“She was the hot science teacher, I wouldn’t mined doing a bit of chemistry with her.” He winked.
“Right… Do you want me to get you guys another drink?” Emily offered. By the time she came back from the kitchen with their drinks, the two were kissing on the sofa. She coughed to get their attention. “Are we finished? I have your drinks. Hopefully they taste better then you’re fucking tongues.” Emily chucked.
“Not a chance.” Vicki gasped as they departed from the kiss. She gave them their drinks and walked over to Zack.
“Hey Zacky. I’m gonna go check on Horizon then I’m gonna hit the hay. This baby is weighing me down.” She kissed him on the lips and walked up the stairs. She checked if horizon was ok. He was asleep still in his cot. She leaned over the cot and kissed him lightly on the forehead. He opened his eyes for a split second and closed them again. A smile showed upon her face. The door opened slowly. The light from the landing glowed in the room.
“Emily is that you?” It was Corey Taylor.
“Yeah it is Corey.” He walked over to her and Horizon.
“Are you ok? It’s just I saw you go up stairs without a word.” Corey put one arm around her should.
“Oh, I just wanted to see if Horizon was ok. Then I was gonna get some shut eye.” She smiled trying to hide her pain. It was September 27th. She was due in a month and 2 weeks. Her stomach tightened.
“Well you better get some sleep Em. Zack asked me to get Horizon.” Emily gently picked up Horizon and passed him Corey. “I remember when my son was this small.” He smiled.
“Good night Corey.” Emily whispered.
“Sweet dreams Emily.” and he left with those words. Emily walked over to hers and Zack’s room. Her stomach still felt tight. She feel on the bed and rubbed her stomach. “Don’t do this now!” She begged herself.
To be continued…