Sex, Drugs And Rock 'N' Roll (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 28!

Chapter 28
Brian’s P.O.V.
She slammed her head back down on the back seats.
“When we hey home, we’re gonna party…again.” She mumbled into the seat.
“Sounds like a plan sweet heart.” We’re so drunk right now. If I crash this car, well we’re screwed. She’s so fucking hot. I’m jealous of Zack right now and I never thought I’ll say that.
“Brian baby, tell me when we get home.” She giggled. She’s so out of her head. All the better to fuck her…I’m so sly…and I’m joking…or am I…I drove the car up the drive, not really bothered that the car was parked at an angle.
“Come on Emz lets go inside.” She sat herself up and got out of the car.
“I wonna go Bed I’m shattered.” She groaned. I helped her in the house. We both stumbled out way into the house. My arm was swung over her shoulder. Her small hand was in my back pocket. We both fell to the sofa. She laud on top of me and began to giggle. Her giggle was a mega turn on! Gabby was out of town, she was in Franklin with her twin brother Zane. Emily’s face was inches away from mine. I looked deeply into her bluey grey eyes.
“Your eyes are the sexiest shade of brown I’ve even seen.” She smirked. I sat the two of us up. I leaned right in close to kiss her. My stone cold lips crashed against her soft deep red lips. I licked her lower lip so I could sliver my tongue in her mouth. I could feel her smile in the kiss. As I stud up, are lips departed.
“Come on, lets take this to the bed room.” I smirked. She bit her bottom lip. She hesitated a little but then nodded. I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me. the warmth of her brethe on my lips turned me on even more. We started to kiss again. Her fingers slipped though my messed up hair. We started to run up the stairs. We almost fell over as we rushed to the bedroom. We hit a few walls on our way but finally made it to the room. I pushed her to the bed but not to rough. I slowly crept on top of her.
“Take it off.” She whispered in me ear. I pulled my top over my head. She moved her hands up my body. My hands slivered down her side. I unzipped her dress. As I pulled it down it revealed her god damn bra! I literally ripped her tights off. She started kissing my neck. She unbuckled my belt as I unhooked her bra.
“Are you read?” I asked before I pulled her pants down.
“No wait.” She hesitated again. “I’m married to your best friend I can’t do this to him. Your also dating my sister, I don’t want to break her heart.” I don’t think she’s drunk anymore…
“But if you don’t have sex with me, you’ll break my heart.” I pulled a puppy face at her. She sunk right into me.
“Fuck it.” She laughed as her hands pulled my boxers off. I’m way too awesome and drunk to use a condom. What’s the worse that could happen? I wasted no time and went straight in there. (I’m such a man whore, sleeping with my girlfriend’s sister.) She moaned as I got in farther. My sinister smirk appeared across my face. She screamed my name.
“Brian!” she screamed in pleasure.
“Do you like that?” I smirked with my devilish smirk.
“Harder!” she kept screaming. Man she’s better in bed then Gabby. Gabz would just flip me off if I asked for sex. I cupped my hands on each side of her waist and went harder like she pleaded. She kept screaming my name. It felt good to hear my name be screamed by her. After about an hour and a half of pure heaven, we thought we’ll give in a break. She lied on top of me, kissing my cheeks.
“So much better then Zacky, Bri.” She huffed and puffed after the greatest sex we’ve ever had.
“Well then I’m sure this wont be the last time then.” I said as I ran my fingers though her jet black and scarlet red hair. She Soon fell asleep on top of me. I kissed her forehead before I went sleep myself. I just had the best sex experience of my life!
To be continued…