Sex, Drugs And Rock 'N' Roll (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 30!

Chapter 30.
Brian pinned Emily up against the wall. He began to kiss her neck. He found her weak stop. She let off a little moan. Brian began to move over to her mouth.
“Stop it…” she pleaded. He wouldn’t stop. “Brian please stop this!” she begged as she pushed him off of herself.
“I’m sorry. What did I do?” he asked all confused.
“Why are we doing this? You and Zack have only become friends again. Why are you still kissing me?”
“Because I love you. You can love more than one person Emily.” he moved closer to her again and tried to kiss her. She turned her head, he only kissed her cheek. “Emily I thought you wanted this?” Brian wondered. She wouldn’t look back at him. He slowly moved her head by putting his index finger under her chin. “Look at me Emily. I thought you loved me?” she couldn’t bare to look at him.
“I do but I’m married to your best friend, and I love him to pieces.” She muttered. He pulled her face closer to his.
“You’re just confused. You do love me and we’re gonna be together for Valary.” He ran his fingers over the back of her neck. It felt damp. She whimpered in pain. He looked at his fingers. Fresh blood. “He did this to you didn’t he!” she nodded her head. “Oooh He’s so dead.” Brian chuckled in an evil way. He stormed out the room. Zack was on the sofa with Horizon and Valary. Being the best dad he can be. It reduced Brian to tears.
“Please don’t worry about me.” Emily whispered into his ears. She wrapped her arms around his chest.
“I don’t want to get in your way anymore.” Brian admitted. “I seriously love you and I’m glad we have a child together but I don’t want you to break up with Zack.” Emily let go of him.
“Like I said don’t worry about me. Your only worries are about baby Valary and Vicki.” She hugged him tightly and let go to go over to Zack. It broke Brian’s heart to see her love someone else but he loves someone else too. Vicki…
To be continued…