Sex, Drugs And Rock 'N' Roll (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 33!

Chapter 33.
The house phone began to ring. Emily was the first to reach for the phone.
“Hello?” Emily said as she answered the phone.
“Emily!! I…I it’s I…” it was Leana. Her stutters made Emily begin to worry.
“Leana, what is it?” after 30 seconds after she said those words, she froze. Her hands began to shake. The phone fell out of her hand and hit the floor.
“What is it Em?” Zack asked as he rushed into the hallway. Emily turned to look at him. Mascara tears. “Oh god Emily!” he walked over to her and gave her a comforting hug. “Tell me what’s wrong?”
“It’s Jimmy Zack…he’s dead!” she screamed the last part. His eyes widened in shock.
“No…it isn’t true! He can’t be.” He lied to himself, trying to get rid of the pain.
“I’m sorry, but it’s true. He’s passed early this morning. He was found in his beach house…Zack I wish I could say it wasn’t real…but it is.” Zack was in tears too.
“Do the rest of the guys know?” Zack asked. she shrugged. She kneed down and grabbed the phone from off the floor.
“Leana…you still there?” she asked down the phone.
“Y…yeah.”
“Do the others know?” she asked again.
“Matt and Val know…I’ve not called Johnny or Brian yet. I can’t bring myself to believe It.” she cried down the phone.
“I’ll call them…I’ll come over later. See you soon Leana.” She hung the phone up. “I really don’t know what’s going on. He was fine yesterday.” Emily panicked. Zack kneed down with open arms.
“I know…I don’t think Jimmy would want us to worry too much…” he whispered into her ear as he held her close.
“Your right.” Emily agreed. She pulled away from the hug and wiped her tears away. “Come on; let’s go see if Brian and Vicki are alright.” Emily gave Zack a hand up. She rushed up the stairs and got Valary and horizon.
“Emily, I didn’t mean to move on like it’s nothing.” Zack tried to stop her. “Let’s just stay at home and see them tomorrow.” Zack took Valary off of her hands.
“Is it really weird that I miss Jimmy a lot right now?” Emily started to tear up again. Zack hushed her and wrapped his spare arm around her.
“I miss him even more too.”
“I don’t understand, he can’t be dead. He’s the fucking rev for god sake! If god or Jesus was a miracle worker and loved us, then why is he died>£ Emily started to get emotionally angry as she pointed questions. Zack shook his head.
“Cause god hates us. God hates us all!” he cursed the wind…