Sex, Drugs And Rock 'N' Roll (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 35!

Chapter 35.
Emily’s P.O.V.
Zack’s been spending a lot of time with Vicki recently…should I be concerned? Me, plus Brian, are worried about what’s going on between Zack and Vicki. I know I slept with Brian but Zack’s slept with my best friend Gena numerous times before.
Oh god, but what if he actually slept with Vicki? I think I’ll go crazy. Turn into a nut case. I know I’ve been spending too much time with Brian but that’s for Valary.
I’m sure he’s just spending time with Vicki to prove a point…I sure hope it’s for that reason.
“Emily!” Brian called out as he walked though the front door of mine and Zack’s house. I poked my head over the top of the sofa.
“Hey Brian.” I smiled as I saw he bought Valary back from his. He walked closer to me. He took a seat on the arm of the sofa. “Hey baby.” I waved as Valary smiled at me. Brian got her hand and made her wave back. I’ve gotta say, Brian is one amazing dad to Valary. He kissed her on the cheek and passed her to me.
“I better be going. Vicki’s moaning that I’ve not spent much time with her.” He sighed. He quickly kissed me on the cheek and rubbed Valary’s head.
“Say bye to daddy Valary.” I smiled as I made her wave. As soon as Brian left, Valary began to cry. I stood up. I made my way over to the window and watched as Brian’s car pulled off. Valary was still crying her eyes out. She’s a daddy’s girl, I can just tell.
To hushed her a little as I walked up the stairs to her room.
“Time for a nap missy.” I kissed her on the forehead before tucking her in her cot. I looked back at her before I left the room, like a good mother would do. I left to see is Horizon was alright. I poked my head around his bedroom door. “What you doing now Horizon?” I asked. He lifted his toy car up as he sat on his bedroom floor. I walked in and sat down beside him.
“Why is daddy never home?” he wondered. I shrugged my shoulders.
“I don’t know sweetie.” I half smiled. I knew where he was . he’s getting drunk with Matt and Johnny. It’s all they ever do since Jimmy pasted. “Hey next month is your 3rd birthday. Do you have anything in mind to do?” I asked. he shrugged his shoulders like I did earlier.
“I want Uncle Jimmy back.” He began to cry. My heart sank. Jimmy meant the world to Horizon. He was his Godfather. Zack managed to convince him that Jimmy’s gone into a forest to become a knife master. Jimmy did say he’ll do that! I was gonna convince him that he’s gone chasing ducks but he’ll figure that one out faster. I let off a little sigh and stood up.
“Come on Horizon. We’re gonna go find daddy.” I took his hand and helped him down the stairs. I pulled out his shoes and helped him put them on. I told him to wait while I went to get Valary. I carried hr down the stairs. “Horizon, come on. Let’s go to the car.” He raced over to the doo. He opened the door before jetting towards the car.
I got Valary safely into the car before getting Horizon in there. I have an idea where Zack might be…I’ll check Johnny’s bar first.
I pulled the car up in one of the spaces before leaving the car, locking the kids in there.
“Hey Johnny, has Zack been here?” I asked. He nodded his head.
“He left about 10 minutes ago with Vicki I think.”
My eyes widened. Please don’t tell me their gonna do what I think there gonna do?
To be continued…