Sex, Drugs And Rock 'N' Roll (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 4!

Chapter 4: September 4th 2001.
“Do you really have to go on tour Zacky?”
“Yeah, I know, I’ll be back in about a month. I know its long but I’ll call you every day!” Zack turned to kiss her but as their lips almost met; Matt pulled Zack by the shoulder.
“It’s time to go Zack… Brian!” Matt shouted from the tour bus entrance. “Let go of Gabby!” Zack held Emily close to him, and finally kissed her for the last time. Emily
Has been separated from Zack many times before, however, it’s still hard for her to get over the fact that he’s gone. The band went on the bus; a few little tears fell down hers and Gabby’s cheeks.
“Don’t cry Emily, I love you and no one can change that!” Zacky shouted from one of the blacked out windows of the tour bus.
“I love you Zacky! And no one can change that.” Emily screamed back. The bus began to move. Gabby slowly made her way to Emily, with tears shimmering in the day light. “Oh Gabz! Come hear.” Emily wrapped her long tattooed arms around her younger sister.
“Emily, are you still ok to do my tattoo?” Gabby asked, once Emily let her go.
“Yeah, I think Brian will love it. His name tattooed to you neck is a romantic idea, so I hope he’s gonna like it.” Emily smiled at Gabby to reassure that everything is going to be alright.
“Emily… why has their tour bus suddenly stopped?” Gabby told her with confusion.
“What?” Emily turned her head to see Zack and Brian running out the tour bus door.
“OI, GET BACK HERE!” Matt shouted aggressively.
“I couldn’t leave you like this Gabby, not now.” Brian spoke passionately, before he kissed Gabby will all his might.
“Sorry Emily.” Zack said “I’m not leaving you until they let me take you on tour with me!” Emily’s pail face soon turned bright red. Zack kissed her and kissed her, until Matt pulled them apart once again.
“Sorry to break it up, I know love each other but you have to leave each other one day.” Matt spoke, with no emotion. Brian soon came up with a great idea.
“You guys have a band right?” Gabby and Emily nodded at Brian. “Well call the rest of your band and tell them their going on tour with A7X.” Brian’s brilliant idea made things better. Emily and Gabby contacted the rest of the band and told them to pack their things and say your goodbyes. Freya, Josh and Zane came as soon as they could.
“I get to listen to your soft, seducing voice more Emily.” Zack smiled and gave Emily one of many more kisses.
“Yeah, well I get to listen to your sexy backing vocals and mega awesome riffs!” Emily giggled. She went to hug Zack but Jimmy stud in front of Zack.
“Thanks for the hug Emily.” Jimmy laughed and so did Emily. Jimmy was a giant compared to Emily; he lifted her up with one arm and carried her to the tour bus.
“Hey! That’s my job!” cried Zack from behind.
“It’s not your job… until we get married!” joked Emily. Jimmy soon put Emily down when they approached the front of the tour bus door.
“So then Mr Synyster Gates.” Gabby grinned.
“Yes Miss Gabby Gates.” Brian smiled and gave her another kiss. Soon the two bands went on tour together. Avenged Sevenfold and the Fallen was heading to their first big gig together.
“Man I shouldn’t of had those pills! I’m seeing dancing flowers” Jimmy sat down with a scared look on his face. “Go away you evil bustards, I don’t have any cookies!!!” Gabby sat next to Jimmy.
“Calm down, here drink this…its water.” Gabby offered Jimmy a glass of water and wrapped her arm around his broader shoulders.
“Jimmy, is it me or can you see dancing flowers asking for cookies? Cause I can.” Brian sat next to Gabby, giving her a huge hug.
“Have you taken those pills too? How many times Brian! Brian? Brian Elwin Haner Jr. wake the fuck up!” Brian was knocked out stone cold “Brian? Emily? Jimmy?” Jimmy too was knocked out from the pills. Emily and Zack ran to the kitchen in the tour bus.
“Not the pills again…” Zack explained how the pills will make you see things at first then all of a sudden it will knock you out for about 10 minutes. Gabby laid there next to Brian, hoping he’s alright.
“Wake up Synyster baby…please?” Gabby whispered next to his ear. She kissed him softly on the cheek as he laid there drugged up. She soon fell asleep with her arms wrapped tightly around his body.
“Can you get me a beer Gabby Gates?” Brian woke up and kissed Gabby gently on the lips to wake her up. Gabby’s eyes flickered and a smile appeared on her face as soon as she spotted Brian alive and well.
“Oh god! Thank god you’re ok honey! Of course I’ll get up a beer…”Gabby looked deeply in to his lushes brown eyes.
“You have such beautiful blue eyes Gabrielle Nicole Griffith-Mortimer.” Gabby kissed him stronger and stronger. “Our children would look so beautiful… I mean look at me I’m totally handsome and you’re like ‘WOW’ hot girl!” gossiped Brian.
“Jesus, you’re thinking to fair Syn babe. We’re too young to have kids… maybe when we’re older and have more time.” Gabby stud up to get Brian some beer. “By any chance Syn… is your beer the one saying ‘Synyster’s beer, don’t fucking touch!” gabby grabbed the case out and opened to beers up, one for him and one from her.
“Hey! Didn’t you read the sign bitch, it’s my beer!” Gabby walked over to him and gave him his beer and kissed him really hard, but passionately to change his mind.
“Gabrielle… you’re a very persuasive person.” Brian said with a sniggering laugh. Jimmy soon woke up,
“Ouch my head! What drugs did I take now?” Gabby heard his voice and dropped her beer.
“JIMMY!” gabby ran over to him and hugged his aching body. “You did hallucination pills buddy, can you still see those dancing flowers asking for cookies?” Jimmy started laughing really hard and fell to the floor in pain from laughter.
“Is that really what I saw… hahaha!” Jimmy laughed and laughed until everyone watch Johnny wobble his way around the tour bus. Johnny walked in with 3 empty bottles of beer and a bottle of jägermiester.
“J…john…Johnny? Du…dude! Did you drink my vodka?” Freya the Fallen’s bassist was stumbling herself over to Johnny to kick him for taking her alcohol.
“Y…yeah and I’m older so it’s mine now.” Johnny could barely stand up straight from all that he drank with Freya and Matt.
“Freya, you can have mine, hear I’ll drink Zack’s.” Emily handed Freya her untouched bottle of Smirnoff vodka.
“Emily yeah about that… Johnny robbed my bottle of vodka and I drank my entire bottle of Jack Daniels…can I have yours?” Zack asked with a persuasive smile.
“Yeah you might as well... I’ve gave everybody else my alcohol you might as well have my last bottle.”
“Thank you babe, I love you.” Zack kissed her, she feel his tongue sliver in her mouth. The taste of jack Daniels and beer from his mouth, he pulled her closer and closer. His hand in her pack pocket, she ran her fingers threw his jet black hair. They both felt the cold feeling of metal from their snake bite piercings. Zack let go for a second.
“What’s wrong Zacky?” Emily wondered. Zack looked way for a split second and looked gracefully into Emily’s pail blue eyes.
“I’ve never met anyone quick like you before… it makes me feel lucky for a change.” Emily blushed red and smiled sweetly at him.
“You’re not lucky; I’m the worst girlfriend in the world. I’m the lucky one; you’re amazing at baseball, singing, guitar and kisser.” Zack laughed, he ran his hand up her leg, and it sent signs to Emily’s head. Emily placed her head under his chin, while she wrapped her arms around his chest. “I’ve never in my life, left this way about someone before.” Emily said slowly and clearly as Zack kissed her neck. Zack stopped and took a deep breath,
“Are we pouring our hearts out now? Is it my go? Oh ok… when I’m with you I feel different, in a good way of course.” Emily pushed her head into Zack’s chest gently; Zack wrapped his arms around her tiny shoulders.
“I love you, you know that right?” Emily whispered.
“Of course I know, that’s why I love you too.” He softly placed his hand on her hip and slowly kissed her on the lips. She felt his smile while he kissed her. They both felt the weight of the world disappear off their shoulders. They finally got to the other side on California.
“We’re hear guys.” Shouts the bus driver as he stops at a halt.
“Oi, Zacky? Emily? We’re here! Get out of bed.” Matt kept shaking Zack to get him out if the bunk.
“Give us 5 more minutes!” Zack pleaded, he quickly pulled the curtain to get some privacy with Emily. But Matt just pulled it open again and then Jimmy pulled Zack out of the bunk.
“Oh… I was enjoying that.” Emily groaned at Jimmy and Matt. There was Emily in her jeans and bright green bra. “So… he took my top off. I took his off.” She cunningly smiled at then.
“You’ve gotta love her.” Zack suggested.

The gig went great, Brian and Zack randomly called Emily and Gabby to the stage, to show the world their beautiful faces. All the jealous girls’ faces made up for it. After the Fallen’s set, Emily and Gabby suddenly was no where to be seen, until the Fallen’s drummer Josh found Emily tattooing Brian in elegant hand writing on Gabby’s neck. Gabby soon walked into Avenged Sevenfold’s dressing room with a bandage on her neck.
“Oh my god what happened?” Brian jumped off his seat and ran straight for Gabby.
“Some random guy attacked me… joking! Your face just then!” Brian slowly pealed the bandage and saw his name tattooed in black ink across her neck.
“NO! Did Emily just do that? Because she just did this.” He showed her a tattoo of her name tattooed on his wrist.
“You can thank me later.” Emily said casually as she walked in the dressing room with Zack. “So Mr Vengeance… what shall we do now that the gig is over?” Emily laughed and kissed him over and over again. It was time to leave once again, the two bands walked on the bus and went straight to their bucks.
“Night Synyster.” Gabby said in her sweet and soft English accent.
“Sweet dreams Gabby Gates.” Brian giggled and ran his fingers over her new tattoo. Freya and Johnny act a like, they both fell asleep cradling a bottle of alcohol. Jimmy fell asleep on the fall because he was too lazy to go bed normally. Zane fell asleep, surrounded by pictures of his girlfriend Hayley, and the same sort of thing with josh. Matt on the other hand, fell asleep like a normal guy… with a whore. Emily and Zack cuddled close and held each other,
“Emily? Is this for really?” Zack said while he stroked her arm.
“Yeah, this is for really babe… no lie, no drugs or alcohol, no dreams. It’s all really.” Emily reassured, Zack showed her a huge smile.
“This feels like a dream, it only feels like yesterday when I only just met you.” Emily held Zack close as he spoke those confuting words.
“Next week will be out 4 year anniversary Zacky… did you know?”
“Of course I knew, why would I forget that life changing day.” Zack placed Emily on top of him to kiss her. Emily’s hands where planted right on his rib cage. While one of his hands were pulling her leg up and the other on her hip.
“Zack, stop it! That tickles!”
“SHUT UP EMILY! I and my darling Synyster are trying to get sleep… thank you.” Gabby shouted from hers and Brian’s bunk. Zack giggled and let go of Emily.
“You better do what she said… lets get some sleep babe… don’t worry I’ll be here in the morning.” He kissed her goodnight and turned the light off in their bunk.
To be continued…
♠ ♠ ♠
lol i hope you like hte dancing flowers asking for cookies ;) lmao