Sex, Drugs And Rock 'N' Roll (Zacky Vengeance) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 7!

Chapter 7. February 27th 2003,
Zack laid on his empty bed looking mortified. Tears ran down his stubbly checks. Alone in an empty room, no other soul was in the room. He wiped his tears with the back of his cold dry hands. He sat up at the end of the bed. This head in his hands, scared to death of what’s going to happen next. A bright light appeared at the other side of the room. The closed himself from the outside world for 3 whole days. A soft hand was placed upon his lap, it was Emily’s. She used her other hand to lift his shameful head. He looked at Emily and noticed her black tears rolling down her face, he tried to smile. Emily smiled back at him; the two were covered in black clothing.
“Zack?” Emily spoke softly. “The cars here… are you ready?” Zack took a deep brethe and slowly stud up. He grabbed his black suit jacket, Emily straightened his tie.
“I’m sorry.” Zack muttered. Emily took his hand and held it tight; she kissed him on the cheek and left the bedroom. The rain poured and poured, at the bottom of the stair case stud Gabby and Brian.
“Are you ok?” Brian asked with out thinking. “Are you listening to me?”
“Leave him alone Brian, just get in the car please, I’ll talk to him.” Emily said. Gabby and Brian walked out the door in to the lashing rain.
“Zack, I’m sorry but every one’s gotta die one day.” Emily sat beside Zack on the stair case.
“But why did it have to be my parents?” Zack rested his head on Emily’s shoulder; Emily wrapped her arms around his wide chest.
“Please Zack, try and get threw today, you can’t dwell in the past honey.” Zack nodded his head and stud up to get ready to leave. They walked out the door, Zack stud for a little bit to try and catch his brethe.
“Emily?” Zack whispered. “Don’t leave me; you’re the only one that loves me for me now.” Zack stuttered.
“Loads of people love you Zack, come on, it’s getting cold.” Emily opened the care door and let Zack in.
“Don’t leave me Emily.” Zack pleaded.
“I’m never gonna leave you Zack and you know that.”
“Can you get in the car please Emily?” Zack’s brother Mathew whispered. Emily stepped in the car and sat beside Zack.
“Please don’t take it out on yourself Zack.” Jessica, Zack’s sister said in a confuting tone of voice. Zack tried his hardest to smile at her but he just couldn’t. As they reached their destination, Zack squeezed harder on Emily’s hand. They turned to look at each other.
“Zack don’t worry, I’m with you every step of the way.” Emily smiled at him and wiped a tear that began to fall.
“Don’t let go!” Zack asked Emily as they walked back into the heavy rain.
“I won’t, I’ll never let you go.” Zack watched as people causally walked in the church. Zack stopped and closed his eyes. She stud holding his hand as he tried to hold in anymore tears.
“I’m always here Zacky.” Emily kissed him softly on the cheek. They began to walk in the church. People cried over the two open coffins.
“I can’t do this anymore.” Zack panicked. Emily sat him down quickly.
“Just listen to me for a minute, if you’re scared of this then what kind of son are you? Your parents are watching over you, Matt and Jess.” Zack nodded his head.
“Grow a pair, do it for all of us Zack.” Brian shouted at him. Emily and Zack steered at him with daggers. Still not letting go, Emily was still holding on his hand.
“Every step of the way.” Emily gripped tighter on Zack’s hand.
“Thank you.” Zack whispered as he rested his head on her shoulder.
“Zachary James Baker? Do you have anything to say about you parents?” Zack looked at Emily.
“Erm… yeah.” Zack stud up. “I’ll do this on my own. I’m 22 not 5.” Zack managed to smile. He let go of Emily’s hand as he kissed her on the lips.
“Erm… it’s hard to take in all at once that they’ve gone, they were the most amazing parents to me, Jessica and Mathew. If I had to take my own life to say goodbye to them I would… Sorry.” Zack was trying to be strong but the tears just fell.
“I couldn’t have asked for a better mother and farther… that’s really all I can say.” Zack stepped away from the podium. He sat next to Emily again.
“I can’t do it by myself.” He took her hand and tightened his grip.
To be continued…