Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 1!

Chapter 1!
Brian’s P.O.V.
I never thought as a fifteen year old, I’ll have my own baby daughter fast asleep on my chest. I laid on my bed in only my boardshorts. I gently stroked Emily’s little head. We named her Emily after my grandmother. It’s crazy being a young parent. My dad thought I’ll never last. We were only Fourteen when we found out Michelle was pregnant. I was a massive mistake to have sex at first then once she was pregnant; the world was revolving around us and the baby in my eyes. Once Emily was born, I was crying. Not like ‘oh shit I’m a dad! I don’t want to be one!’ more the less that I was more happy and she was o beautiful. I couldn’t believe it myself when she was born. I was actually a dad and I didn’t have to pay the hick to let me get er pregnant! I watched over Emily as she slept. I could feel her light breathing on my chest. Every time I was around her, I smiled. My mum would always try and take Emily to the adoption agency. I ate her for it! I never would let ANYONE take my baby away from me. I bedroom door slow opened. It was Michelle.
“Hey sweeties.” She smiled. To think I got this chick pregnant!
“Hey baby.” I sat up slowly and held Emily close to me. Emily started to wake but I hushed her before she woke. I kissed her lightly on the fore head and still held her close. Michelle sat on the other side of the bed, next to me.
“How’s Emily?” she ask me. I looked down at Emily. She was smiling in her seep…so adorable!
“She’s fine, been sleeping a lot lately.” I giggled softly. Emily burred her head into my chest a little.
“She so sweet when she’s asleep. Hey guess what next week is?” Michelle grinned.
“Yours and Val’s Birthday, I know. Why would I forget?” he smiled before kissing Michelle on ht lips. I really do love Michelle! Not cause she’s the mother of my baby, cause she’s my high school love. She rested her head on my shoulder and looked at Emily. I heard the door bell go off, then a loud bang on the door. This soon woke Emily up. For fuck sake! I gave Emily over to Michelle and rushed over to the door. I opened it up.
“Hey it’s Brian!” Matt shouted. His arm was swung over a very disappointed looking Val.
“Hey…guys…” I said slowly as the barged pasted me. Just behind them were Jimmy and Zack.
“Dude we’re so sorry. Did we wake Emily?” Zack asked. I pulled a smile that said ‘ya think?’ Zack nodded his head. “Sorry. We told Matt not to come over tonight, but he incised on come over.”
“It’s fine. Let me go see if Michelle and Em are alright.” I told Zack. I walked over to the bedroom and opened the door. Michelle was sat on the end of the bed with Val. Val had Emily sat on her lap.
“Hey Bri. I’m so sorry for Matt’s loud mouth.” She laughed.
“It’s fine.” I smiled. I sat next to Michelle and placed my hand on her knee. “She’s got her mothers looks.” I smiled.
“Don’t be stupid she has her dads.” Michelle grinned, leaning in for a kiss. I kissed her again.
“Yeah she really does have her dad’s looks.” I laughed.
“Big head.” Val chuckled at me. I took Emily off of Val and took Emily into the living room. Zack and Jimmy were sat on the sofa, while Matt was invading the cupboards.
“Matt get out the cupboards before my dad gets back.” I told him. He stuck his head out of the cupboard with a cookie hanging out of his mouth. He took the cookie out of his mouth.
“Sorry.” He pouted. I walked over to the sofa and sat between Jimmy and Zack.
“So hat’s it like being a dad now?” Jimmy asked.
“It can be fun but you can’t go out partying…that sucks the most. She’s calmed down over the months. Michelle is getting her energy back slowly, meaning I’m doing all the work now.” I laughed. Jimmy asked if he could hold her. Of course I let him hold her. He cradled her in his arms. She slowly woke up but didn’t scream or cry.
“It’s a miracle!” Jimmy laughed loudly. Emily did a cute little baby laugh…so cute!
“Brian, where are you?” dad was home.
“In the living room.” I told him. I looked over to the doorway. Dad walked in and smiled.
“Arw Emily is awake. How is she?” he asked.
“Fine. Nothing big has happened.” I updated him.
“Yeah well your mum is still trying to get you to take Emily to the adoption agency. I keep telling her you’ll never give her up…she just wont fucking listen.”
“No swearing Mr Haner!” Matt pretended to say in shock.
“Matt you do enough swearing. I rarely do it!”
”Yeah you rarely fuck a girl dad.” I laughed.
“Shut up. You couldn’t have sex with your bitch for 9 months cause you knocked her up.” Dad stuck his tongue out. Very mature dad…
“Dad you’ve had 3 kids, that 27 months which is… 2 years and 3 months in total. Whey! You’ve missed out on a lot of sex father.” I chuckled. Emily was doing the whole hand thing saying ‘Yo bitch pick me up!’ to her granddad…ha my dad is a granddad!! Jimmy handed her over to dad.
“Hey there.” He giggled while he gently touched her nose his index finger. “I see looks are running down the family. You do get all your looks from me.”
“Yeah sure dad. You’re a totally beach god.” I rolled my eyes. Michelle rushed back into the living room. She quickly got Emily off of my dad.
“Hey what’s up?” dad asked her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think!
comment and subscribe!!
~Emily (TasteTheVengeance)~