Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 13!

Chapter 13!
Brian’s P.O.V.
You know when time flies! It’s been a years now. Emily’s turned 2. She’s walking and talking like mad. I’m still with Vicki and I’ve not heard a word from Michelle. Me and the guys have started a band. We call our selves Avenged Sevenfold! My stage name is Synyster Gates! How hot is that? My life couldn’t be any better right now! Tonight was a major gig for me and the guys. We had all our girls supporting. The crowd was massive! I was shitting myself at this point. I held Emily for a minute before I had to go on stage. I kissed her on the forehead and passed her to Vicki. I shook my self before I went on. We played the first song, An Epic Waste Of Time. The crowd was mental and starting mosh pits! It was fucking amazing! And we only just played our first song! Next song was Darkness Surrounding. Once again, the crowd never disappoint! I looked over to the wing of the stage. Vicki was stood watching over me. She had Emily in her arms. Emily was enjoying herself. Man it was like a happy family! It’s felt amazing.
We played the rest of the set and got to it. I threw a few picks at the crowd for no real reason…they could go for millions in the years to come! As soon as we finished, I went straight over to Vicki and Emily. it was obvious wasn’t it. I grabbed a hold of Emily and smiled.
“Hey did you like daddy’s set?” I smiled. She nodded.
“Yeah.” She said. A massive flashing light went off. It was some fan taking a picture.
“I knew Synyster Gates had a daughter!” she screamed. “Now I have proof!” oh god not a crazy fan already! But man, she was like some butt ugly bitch with ginger hair and buckteeth.
“Yeah I do have a daughter! So tell all your little friends.” I told her to get lost in other words, just in a nicer way. She ran off over to her friends and started to scream in excitement.
“I think you’ve got your very first fan-girl!” Vicki chuckled.
“Nah, I had one years ago.” I smirked as I kissed her softly on the lips. “Hey where’s Zacky and Fallyn?” I asked. Vicki pointed over to the van. Zacky was literally on top of her, making out. Jeez! Me and Vicki laughed a little as the same fan-girl from earlier, took a picture of Fallyn and Zacky making out. The flash went of and the two were in shock. Violated.
“I got one of Zacky and his girlfriend! Oh my god!” she screamed again. She ran over to her friends and told them all about it. They soon ran off with the large crowd of kids leave the venue.
“Hey Brian, do you wonna be in my new band?” Jimmy asked.
“Yeah, what do you need me for?”
“Lead guitar obviously! I’m gonna call it Pinkly Smooth. What do you think?” I nodded in agreement.
“I think clown shoes and face paint is need for this band.” I laughed.
“You know, that was what I was thinking!” Jimmy exclaimed. We went over to the van and packed all our stuff. We travelled to the next gig in Phoenix. Another long ride with the guys and girls! I was curled up next to Vicki with Emily in between us. We slept for the whole journey there. Zacky, Fallyn, Matt and Val all where playing drinking games. Gosh did they forget there is a 2 year old in the van! Well they are drunk…Jimmy was driving whist Johnny was in shot gun. The venue at Phoenix was a little bigger then what we used to play but I guess we’ve got to get used to it all.