Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 14!

Chapter 14!
Brian’s P.O.V.
So yeah…Emily is a little manes! She walking all over the house and screaming at my dad! It’s so entertaining though. Jimmy, well…he sort of slipped up teaching her how to talk…she now knows how to swear. Which to be honest isn’t something to be proud of…
“Daddy you bitch!” she shouted.
“Jimmy that’s it man you are so getting a fucking pounding in!”
“Hey you’re the one swearing!” Vicki shouted over to me as she covered Emily’s ears.
“Dad’s a wanker!” Emily laughed. Jesus! Why is my daughter turning into Jimmy? I need to spend more time with her! Get her away from Jimmy.
“Yes Daddy is.” Jimmy laughed as he picked her up.
“Dude you’re spending way too much time with my daughter Jimmy. Get your own.”
“Fine! I’ll go knock up my bird then.” Jimmy huffed.
“What bird?” Vicki asked.
“I’ll pay a whore then.” He changed his mind.
“Your too young.” My dad then told him.
“Fuck I’m screwed!” Jimmy sighed.
“Arw not your not. I heard Leana fancied the pants off you last time I heard.” Vicki smirked. Jimmy’s face lit up like a Christmas tree.
“Right I’m off to see Leana!”
“Wait Jimbo! She might not want a kid!” I told him. He sighed again.
“Did Michelle want Emily? No. my point made! Bye-bye!” Jimmy said like a bitchy school girl. I stuck my middle finger up at him and carried on looking over Emily.
“Of course your mother wanted you…well that’s a lie but your daddy loves you.” I smiled as I ticked her cheek. She smiled. Her Blondie-brown hair covered her eyes. I moved it out the way but she moved it back. Vicki rested her head on my shoulder.
“Does Emily have to know that Michelle is her really mum?” she asked.
“Nah, we’ll bring her up to say you was. Then we’ll explain to her when she gets older.” I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek.
“Ok. I’m gonna go bed. I’ve not had proper sleep in a while. Not since Emily started teething.” She got up and walked over to the bedroom.
“Have a nice sleep baby.” I said as I pulled my head back on the top of the sofa. Vicki walked back over and kissed me upside-down.
“I will baby.” She smiled. She walked back over to the bed room and got some shut eye. i wonder what it would be like when Emily grows up… once we tell her that Vicki isn’t her really mum…I bet it’s gonna kill her really. I wont be easy but I guess it’s just gonna have to happen. Suzy walked though the front door with McKenna. She just picked her up from school by the way.
“How was school?” I asked McKenna.
“Boring.” She sighed. “Some boy asked me out today.”
“What did you say back to him?” I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.
“I was in shock, I just ran away.” Arw I think my little sister is in love!