Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 15!

Chapter 15!
Brian’s P.O.V.
Today was my turn to drive McKenna to school. Every Tuesday is my day to take her!
“So what lad is the one that asked you out?” I ducked down a little to see all the boys in a massive group, talking, McKenna was blushing bright red as one of the boys looked over to her. She smiled sweetly. “Oh you like Bob Rogers.”
“He’s not called Bob Rogers!” McKenna yelled in a loud giggle. She pushed me a little. I smiled and parked the car near the school gates. I got out the car and opened one of the doors to the back seats.
“Emily.” I trailed with a smile. She was fast a sleep. I unbuckled her from her car seat and picked her up. “Come on Miss chubby.” I whispered to Emily as I rested her against my chest. Her eyelashes batted as her eye lids lifted.
“Hey is Emily awake?” McKenna asked as she balanced on her tiptoes to see.
“Yeah she is now.” McKenna pulled Emily from my arms and walked over to her friends.
“Hey look guys! This is Emily my niece!” I heard McKenna say with excitement. All her friends gathered round her and cooed over Emily. I walked over and towered over all the little kids.
“McKenna can I have my daughter back now?” I asked.
“No I’m showing her to my friends.”
“So is this your older brother then?” one of her friends nudged her.
“Yeah, he’s nothing much to look at…”
“Hey you’ll find out I have a lot of girls crushing on me.” I corrected her.
“Big head.” McKenna coughed as a cover.
“I’ll have my baby daughter back for that thank you very much!” I reached my arms out from Emily and grabbed a hold her. He rested her back against my chest. “I’ll pick you up after school so then you can show your niece off again.” I smiled. She smiled back and waved my off. I put Emily back into her car seat. Before I got in the car myself, I watched as a young boy approached McKenna. He tapped her on the should and began to talk to her. “KISS HER ALREADY!” I shouted in a massive laugh. McKenna smirked at me. The boy was blushing bright red. I waved to McKenna before finally get in the car after embarrassing her. I started driving back home. To my surprise, Vicki was waiting at the front door with Zack and Fallyn.
“Brian!” Vicki shouted in a sexy tone of voice.
“Hey baby!” I shouted back as I flashed her a smile. I got Emily out her car seat and began to approach the guys. “Hey guys.”
“Hey Bri. How’s Emmylou?” Vicki asked in her soft silky smooth voice.
“She’s fine like normal. McKenna was showing her off at school.” I laughed.
“Dude she’s not a show car.” Zack laughed too. He had his around Fallyn’s shoulder. Man they looked like the perfect couple. I kissed Vicki on the cheek and opened the front door.
“Home sweet home!” I cheered. I ran up the stairs with Emily still in my arms. She was giggling like made as I ran up the staircase. “Time for you to have a nap sleep head.” I placed her in her cot and tucked her in. “Love you baby girl.” I smiled as I kissed her lightly on the forehead.
“Love you…” she muttered. Oh god she’s learning!!!! i smiled and stroked her cheek.
“Sleep tight baby.” I left the room slowly before making my way down stairs to the others. “Hey guess what?”
“What?” Fallyn asked.
“Emily just said love you! I’m such a proud dad right now!” Vicki got up off the sofa and hugged me.
“That’s great baby. I can see all your hard work is paying off.” She kissed my cheek.
“Nah, I couldn’t of pulled it off with out you sugar.” I kissed her back. She was blushing bright red once Fallyn and Zack watched us kissing. Before we knew it Zack was kissing Fallyn. It was like kissing mania baby! After we stopped, well it was more the less my dad walked in on us, I decided to go check up on Emily. I heard strange noises... it was freaking me out! I walked into the bedroom. Emily was screaming her head off all of a sudden. Dude what the fuck was going on?!?!?!