Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 16!

Chapter 16!
Brian’s P.O.V.
I rushed over to Emily. I picked her up and hushed her to calm her down. She was shacking like hell. Her breathing so heavy. I stoked the back of her head. Still not calm. I cradled her, but she wouldn’t stop crying. My shirt felt wet but it wasn’t Emily’s tears, it was Emily’s blood.
“Holy shit!!” I screamed in terror. Everyone rushed upstairs. Dad walked in first and saw the blood. He was more scared then me! How the hell did this happen? We checked her all over. I found it now! Her fucking foot was bleeding some how…
“Her cot!” Vicki pointed out. She pointed to a nail that was sticking out.
“Dude who made this?” I yelled. Dad hid himself behind the door.
“I’m not gonna kill you dad. I just wont let you build anything ever again.” I grabbed the first-aid kit and bandaged Emily’s foot. What an eventful afternoon. I took Emily down stairs as I let Zack and dad fix the cot. What, were you expecting me to fix it? I’m not that handy…only with guitars! I’m not much of a DIY person. I put Emily down on the sofa and put the TV on kids programs. Damn there is some freaky crap on these channels! It’s like all rainbows and colourful shit. Almost like your on drugs.
“I’m not letting you what this Emily.” I flicked the channel over to the music channels. Kerrang is in order!
“Nah!” she wined. “No!” she kept wining.
“No your watching Kerrang now.” I told her. She looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and a pout. Glassjaw was up next.

Yeah it's over;
You can bet in mid-October,
I will still be ranting 'bout most early May.
Yeah, he's a winner,
He's a goddamn sinner.
While he dines among the wrong side of the day.
And I said, "I don't understand why I'm fumbling after"
You're the reason I cannot forget this season,
Or the letter when you first referred to eight.
And I said.

It's all calypso.
But it's not easy to know.
You walk 'round with your shoulders down frowning,
It's not easy to know.

Yeah, it's over.
You can bet when mid-October end's I'll still be ranting 'bout most early May.
See yeah, he's a winner.
He's a goddamn sinner.
While he dines among the wrong side of the day.
And I said, "I don't understand why I'm fumbling after"
Yeah, you're the reason I cannot forget this season,
Or the lesson how an ape shall not kill ape.
And I said,

It's all calypso.
But it's not easy to know.
You walk 'round with your shoulders down frowning,
It's not easy to know.

It's just a tango.
But it's not easy to show.
I wonder 'round with my horns out now,
But it's not easy to know.

I... I... I... I..
I'm going under,
I'm going under,
I'm going under.

You can't trust a man who's a governor
Ape can't trust man.
You can't trust a man with a gun at all.
Ape can't trust me.

You can't trust me.

It's all calypso.
But it's not easy to know.
You walk 'round with your shoulders down frowning,
It's not easy to know.

It's just a tango.
But it's not easy to show.
I walk 'round with my horns out now,
But it's not easy to show.

How could you heal?
If you don't ease back the blame.
Knowing you're right, won't you heal?
How could you heal?
If you don't ease back the blame.
Knowing you're right, won't you heal?

She suddenly calmed down and smiled. Scary thing was that the video was full of clowns…I thought she’ll be shitting herself! But to my surprise, she enjoyed.
“Do you want me to change the channel now?” I asked. She shook her head.
“Nah!” she grinned. I sat and watched the TV for hours with Emily. Dude she was rocking out to Papa Roach, Metallica, Slipknot! She was one amazing baby to be a father of! The best part of it was that Emily has little band shirts of Metallica and ACDC! SO AWESOME! She was flat out on the sofa asleep. Man was the music that boring. Then again it is on Twisted Sister… I picked her up and went upstairs.
“Is the bed safe?” I asked. They shock their head.
“It sort of broke…but we’ll get a new one promise!” dad said. I sighed.
“She just gonna have to sleep in mine and Vicki’s bed then!” I placed her head on the large pillow and kissed her forehead. “Just leave it, I’ll get a new one on my way back after picking up McKenna.” They all nodded and left the room. Damn the cot was a mess. I picked a piece up and threw it back down on the fall. Piece of cheep shit! Don’t trust Michelle to go buy stuff for the baby.