Young And Troubled (Synyster Gates' Family) (Avenged Sevenfold)

Chapter 17!

Chapter 17!
Brian’s P.O.V.
McKenna got picked up and we got a new cot for Emily. that was the easy part. Explaining to Matt and Val what happened to Emily. Not so easy…
“You need to check these things!” Val shouted.
“So when did you become a parent? Do you know the struggles I have to go though bringing up a child virtual on your own?” she looked at me as if to say nothing at all. “Yeah…it’s fucking hard!”
“Brian chill! Look as long as she’s safe now. That’s all that matters.” Matt calmed me down.
“I’m fine.” I brushed him off of me. I walked back upstairs to Emily. she was still asleep in mine and Vicki’s bed.
“Emily.” I whispered. She moved over on her side. “Lazy pants.”
“Ah.” She groaned. Damn what’s wrong with this little one? I sat on the edge of the bed.
“Emily you lazy bitch.” I stocked her cheek. “Time to go in your new cot.” I picked her up with one arm. (Skills!) I rested her on my chest as I walked her over to the cot. I placed her in and tucked her in. “Now sleep.” I kissed her forehead gently. I closed the door behind me as I left the room. I went across the hallway to McKenna’s room. I opened the door a little. I saw Vicki and her sat on her bed.
“I’m sure this guy will like your hair after I’m finished with it.” Vicki chuckled lightly.
“I like my make-up too. It’s awesome.” McKenna smiled as she looked into the mirror.
“I knew you were going on a date!” I shouted as I kicked the door open fully.
“We’re only going Cinema with a few friends.” McKenna corrected me.
“So my little sister isn’t going on her first date then?” I asked with disappointment.
“Nah, I’m classing this as my first date.” She smirked. I looked up and smiled at her.
“Do you want me to drive you?” I wondered.
“No it’s fine, Ryan’s mum is picking us all up.” She told me.
“Fair enough. Enjoy yourself. No kissing at the back of the cinema now.” I laughed. She began to blush bright red. Arw bless her! I grabbed my jacket.
“Vicki, I’m just going to get Jimmy!” I shouted up the stairs. “Keep an eye on Emily please!”
“I will sweetie!” me and Vicki acted like a married couple. I would walk into the house sometimes and be like ‘Honey I’m home! How are the kids?’ yeah it’s great to have Vicki around but I know it won’t be for long…